New Poll Shows Trump Has Massive 59 Percent Approval Rating!

Reagan

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

And they're all literally throwing up a "Heil Hitler."

I guess you see what you want to see. Ignore the most obvious explanations and go for the most vitriolic stance regardless of proof. When it comes to Trump, this is expected of you. How you can't see the way your hatred is blinding you is baffling. You would make a very good disseminator of fake news...i.e. liberal news "reporter" or CNN personality. I'm guessing your next post about that picture will be that Trump lost the election because millions of moderates saw that photo, concluded (like you) that Trump supporters are Nazis, so voted for a geriatric known liar. Yep, Trump's fault. Blind hatred is not a good look for you. In fact, if you want to see how bad your posts are...read InMagaWeTrust's posts. Your posts are just as bad. Maybe that dose of reality will wake you up. Embarrassed straight.

7 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You really think that’s worth bragging about huh? Lol, bunch of hillbilly suckers drinking the koolaid

I guess you would rather be standing with the “shut down the pipelines, open the borders crowd”.

The “koolaid” had this country rolling, I guess you didn’t notice it because your check kept coming.

21 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I guess you would rather be standing with the “shut down the pipelines, open the borders crowd”.

The “koolaid” had this country rolling, I guess you didn’t notice it because your check kept coming.

You received trump bucks and Biden bucks, I didn’t. Nice try though lol 

Latest rally was in Michigan.  It was an indoor event, 7,000 people inside and 21,000 people outside!!   Just to go to show you how dishonest the lame stream media is, they take pictures at the beginning of the rally with only a hand full of people there.  Then they broadcast those pics and report no one is showing up.  Again -- if they are still treating him like this, trust me -- they are scared!

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...