Disney World Releases Statement Critical Of PNG’s Orlando Performance!

tvc184

Why did Disney think they could get away with this attack against these young students at PNG?  Because they think they can do it with impunity.  What's amazing, they attack these young innocent students but they are OK with have a gay/sodomite week every year.  You see, if they stopped that, or didn't have this, they couldn't do it without impunity.  There's no telling what the sodomites would do.  

So, my thought is that we need some of our elected officials contact Disney and demand an apology.  And broadcast all over the news how these innocent students were treated.  Which official would you think would have the most impact?  I would be willing to go all the way to Cruz and/or Cornyn.  We can't let this pass with no blow-back against Disney.  Thoughts?!

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

Why did Disney think they could get away with this attack against these young students at PNG?  Because they think they can do it with impunity.  What's amazing, they attack these young innocent students but they are OK with have a gay/sodomite week every year.  You see, if they stopped that, or didn't have this, they couldn't do it without impunity.  There's no telling what the sodomites would do.  

So, my thought is that we need some of our elected officials contact Disney and demand an apology.  And broadcast all over the news how these innocent students were treated.  Which official would you think would have the most impact?  I would be willing to go all the way to Cruz and/or Cornyn.  We can't let this pass with no blow-back against Disney.  Thoughts?!

They did get away with it.

You can’t and won’t get anything against Disney.  People line up to pay $100 must to get in the gate. A family of 4 who stay all day, eating a couple of meals, will probably cost $2,000.

What do you suggest as a blowback against them? Maybe 25 people from this area go somewhere else and they move 5 minutes of operating expenses for the year?

They wanted to wash their hands to show that they are woke. They are entitled and they did so. Nothing will change for them and probably nothing will change for PNG.

Both sides have said their piece and hopefully it is over. 

On 3/24/2022 at 10:40 AM, SmashMouth said:

Perhaps they should do a few things:

1. Quit doing the scalp ‘em thing. 
2. Quit worrying about what the Chief du jour thinks if his arguments are baseless. If there is merit to his argument, then consider it and adjust accordingly. 
3. Quit going to Disney. 

One of those is already going to happen. I’ll let you guess. 

21 hours ago, tvc184 said:

They did get away with it.

You can’t and won’t get anything against Disney.  People line up to pay $100 must to get in the gate. A family of 4 who stay all day, eating a couple of meals, will probably cost $2,000.

What do you suggest as a blowback against them? Maybe 25 people from this area go somewhere else and they move 5 minutes of operating expenses for the year?

They wanted to wash their hands to show that they are woke. They are entitled and they did so. Nothing will change for them and probably nothing will change for PNG.

Both sides have said their piece and hopefully it is over. 

This is mostly spot on, but I’ll add one caveat:

Disney could have said more about PN-G than they did. They, smartly, stopped their statement where they did.

Disney recently made a purchase elsewhere in Texas, and has feelers out for economic development deals. The people in Texas they need to work with them have taken notice of this and other Disney-related issues the last several weeks.

Disney knows it needs friends in Texas. Whether, with respect to those friends, Disney has truly ‘gotten away with it’ in the long run remains to be seen. Either way, they certainly didn’t make any of those friends last week.

On 3/25/2022 at 3:51 PM, SmashMouth said:

Y'all love ALL Things INDIAN? Be careful what you advertise...

1. Native Americans are more likely to need alcohol use treatment than persons of any other ethnic group, with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration reporting 1 in 10 Native Americans are in need of such treatment.

2. Native American communities suffer from high rates of unemployment and over 20% of Native Americans live at or below the poverty level, a rate more than double that of Caucasians. Native Americans have below average rates of high school and college completion, with less than 1 in 5 earning a bachelor’s degree.

The Native American population is also less likely to have health insurance and access to adequate medical care. Native Americans, characterized by poor education, poverty, and limited resources, likely contributes to the prevalent abuse of alcohol among this ethnic group.

I know this, I've read about the problems.

A lot of people protested on Social Media, how about they also step up and really help where help is needed. I know that Native Americans aren't just mascots, or something we read about in history books.

There’s a previous post about when PNG took Indians as their mascot, there would’ve been some attacking them for it.  While in the Army in the mid 60’s, I was stationed with two guys from South Dakota.  I was bragging once about having 25% Cherokee (which I’m not sure is true) and they told me I ought not say anything about being part Indian as it was looked down on (where they were from).  Being naive I was floored.  I had no idea.  Still I told them that in SETX it was a badge of pride.  Maybe Chief Humpwoke needs to do a little background study.  Quite possible some PNG players/fans, back in the day, were verbally attacked for using Indians.  I’m guessing it’s not a popular mascot in the SD HS’s.

One more comment for me, you can go to the bank if Woke is against something, I’m 99% sure I’m for it.  These are vocal loons that exemplify “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”. 

• 2 weeks later...

From the article by Schaefer Edwards:  "Port Neches-Groves High's Cheerleaders Yell "Scalp 'em!" While Others Call Foul."

First of all, you think S. Edwards really cares about this?  Instead of worrying about this, he might want to do some investigative reporting on the Hunter Biden laptop.  Or who killed JFK.  Send S. Edwards an email and ask him what he really knows about the situation.  I've always been in agreement that never give in to terrorist-type threats.  When you do -- you get more of it.

I wonder, through the history of the "PNG Indians," has there been anybody that said, " I'm insulted and I will not go to PNG or participate in and extracurricular activities because of the Indian name?  Plus, I wonder just how many of Indian heritage has gone through the halls of PNG and not gave it one thought? 

Never give in!

This is the hidden content, please