March Madness Thread

PhatMack19

8seed North Carolina vs 15seed Saint Peter's for a Final Four berth. Nobody predicted that. 

And then....... 

Another 10seed Creighton upset in the women's tournament: they knocked off 3rd seed Iowa State. 

Creighton takes down Iowa State 76-68 in the women's Sweet 16. The Bluejays are only the third 10-seed to reach the women's Elite Eight, alongside Lamar in 1991 and Oregon in 2017. #MarchMadness 

This is the hidden content, please

First Elite 8 ever for Miami. 10 wins last year to one win away from a Final Four. 

ACC was a bad conference this season, they have THREE teams in the Elite 8. Big 12 and SEC were the two best conferences this season, they each have ONE team left. 

This tournament is on whiskey and it started with Saint Peter's beating the state of Kentucky last weekend. 

If Arkansas doesn't send Coach K home for good tomorrow then I hope Saint Peter's does it. 

45 minutes ago, king said:

I never liked Adidas. Nike is better.  Won with zero bench points. Former Houston Defender Mcgusty went off last night.

Kansas will be super tough. Go Canes.

FIFY. 

(And Kam played HS at Seven Lakes until his sr year when he finished at Sunrise Christian.)

17 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You may be right.  I hope the blue blood advances here.  Musselman annoys the crap out of me for some reason.  He wants to be Bruce Pearl when he grows up. 

I was out on him when he went into the "no one believed in us" rant after the last game. It drives me nuts when false narratives are used for motivation. I know Jordan did it and that was annoying, too.