March Madness Thread

PhatMack19

11 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Gonzaga was in the bonus halfway through the second half, and in the double bonus not too long after that I believe. 

Felt like the refs were trying to keep Gonzaga in it, but Arkansas kept making shots this game unlike last game. I knew the 2nd half would be officiated differently, it happened in Gonzaga's last game. But I will say this: Doug Shows missed alot of calls both ways in this one. 

20 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Gonzaga was in the bonus halfway through the second half, and in the double bonus not too long after that I believe. 

It’s not the number called, it’s the bs (imo) that didn’t get called.  They slammed Ark early then acted like they were filled with remorse and let the Rbacks get away with murder.  Zaga drive in & touch someone - charge.  Other end Ark drive in and smash a Zaga player - foul.  And did you see the step out of bounds, right in front of Official?  Hey, I’m not a fan of either, I just hate to see bad officiating.  Seen enough in HS ball, don’t expect to see it in MM.

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

It’s not the number called, it’s the bs (imo) that didn’t get called.  They slammed Ark early then acted like they were filled with remorse and let the Rbacks get away with murder.  Zaga drive in & touch someone - charge.  Other end Ark drive in and smash a Zaga player - foul.  And did you see the step out of bounds, right in front of Official?  Hey, I’m not a fan of either, I just hate to see bad officiating.  Seen enough in HS ball, don’t expect to see it in MM.

Doug Shows missed calls both ways, dude is horrible. One of 5 refs I despise. 

25 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Refs have been awful in college basketball the last few years. They’re not just bad, they’re inconsistently bad, so teams aren’t able to get a feel for how the game will be called. But yeah those last two fouls on Holmgren were very bad calls. 

1 minute ago, PhatMack19 said:

Duke is a better matchup for Arky IMO

Tech plays a lot like A&M but better.  Ags almost beat the Hogs 3 times this year.  

After this Tech game I think Coach K and nem gonna easy-walk to a Natty unfortunately. I really hope im wrong and you're right.