Hamshire-Fannett 43 Huffman-Hargrave 45/FINAL

5 hours ago, Solidwontfold said:

#2 people don’t even care for u after u tried to talk about that baby and my son all on Facebook.. How low down of u to be a short syndrome father who talk a lot of trash behind internet.. His grandfather and dad already confronted u , u had all the kids knowing what u said about them on the Facebook even his people knew about it…so u already know they don’t care about u… And So what if they been playing together since then #4  has love,  respect, and have a great friendship with number #2.. Ever since this season started this year without Rideaux it’s been hatred towards team players… Just like u talked about the whole HF team over the summer when they played together.. How low of u , u just ignorant.. Oh don’t think us parents didn’t know about that.. An U brought your son over to HF for what , for recognition from my understanding…cause I heard he couldn’t get any Recognition at PA memorial.. And quit with the lies on what u gave speeches to or helped out about.. Cause #2 family already said u was a lie about everything…and u so call say u had a lecture with my child oh he told me that last year.. When u tried to degrade him in your car and go tell him your son going places.. Which u have no place to try to lecture nobody kids.. U lecture your own son.. He’s 19 bout to 20 this year still in HS..he don’t know if he should be a kid or a young grown man cause of the way u treat him.. U ain’t true nor hipped to basketball u know nothing about it u had to watch videos.. I wonder if u ever played ball I played ball back in my days and #4 dad and uncles played and got scholarships and all.. And u wanna come in and try to dictate somebody else’s child.. Worry about your place but I swear keep #4 outta yo mouth..I don’t run around talking about yours ball hogging son nor get on Facebook saying anything.. Save your energy to lil short man cause I’m about FED up with u.. 

Didnt you almost get your ass beat this year during football for mouthing off to another parent?  This sounds like the exact same language as that dude.  

1 hour ago, whsalum said:

An overtime, a bucket at the  buzzer and a rimmed out 3. Three games decided by 5 points that’s what makes basketball the greatest game going. 

As great as those games sound (and when AAW tells you a game was enjoyable, I have no doubt), this thread is better.  It’s becoming the gift that keeps on giving on this glorious Friday.  😳😂

2 hours ago, whsalum said:

Barrett is one of the best around. The HF coach is going to be a good one, he’s had a rocky season but it’s not from lack of knowledge about the game 

HF has a good stable of young players. JV pretty much obliterate their district competition. They will be solid for at least  the next few years. They have a few freshman and sophomores that will be area ranked by their senior years

I can only imagine what my parents would have done had I walked out of a game...I wouldn't have made it to the door, my parents, aunt, grandpa, grandma the whole family would have came out of the stands and beat my...

You don't act like that I don't care how good you are or how bad your feelings are hurt.  

Life's tough - get a helmet.  

55 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

And did it with all of this type of nonsense surrounding the team.  He could go 11-23 next year and it’ll probably feel like a win to him after dealing with this stuff all year.  

Next years team in my opinion will be very good. They will be very deep and most of them play together year round. 

7 hours ago, Cardinal 1 said:

Next years team in my opinion will be very good. They will be very deep and most of them play together year round. 

I’m going to wait until the summer to evaluate for next year. I’m gonna have to gloat for a day or two on this year’s prediction 😂HF definitely has some underclass men that are going to develop. 

On 2/17/2022 at 8:23 PM, Solidwontfold said:

No number #4 will not be back AT ALL!!!!! The coach done did a terrible number on him.. And I refuse to let him come back under that sorry coach.. 

what if that coach knew he had several players in foul trouble and knew he better rest one to give him a scoring threat with fresh legs in the 4th? People seem to forget no one wants to win worse the guy that sits on the end of the bench. I don’t know the coach or any of the HF players but it’s hard to win with players that walk off in the middle of the game. That’s not on the coach.