Lumberton 33 Nederland 7 Final/Raiders make playoffs for first time!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's impossible to read all these threads, so if this has been mentioned, too bad.

First, congrats to Lumberton on their big win. I hope you represent well and go deep.

I wanted to mention the skydivers who landed in the stadium before the game. That has to be the most awesome thing I have seen in a while, especially at a local high school football game. I wish I had brought my DVD camcorder. Whose idea was that? That was truly awesome.

Congratulations Raiders that was fantastic . From the time you seniors were in seventh grade your focus was to be District Champs . And through at lot of hard work ,  tough fought games , concentration , and keeping your eye on the prize you over came the hardships , negative talk and loss of players to become the Champions you are .  Crueder's Raiders  are headed to the playoffs for the first time in Lumberton history. Never give up, Never give in , Always strive for excellence  .  L-TRAIN!!!

Guest maverick24

Congratulations Raiders that was fantastic . From the time you seniors were in seventh grade your focus was to be District Champs . And through at lot of hard work ,  tough fought games , concentration , and keeping your eye on the prize you over came the hardships , negative talk and loss of players to become the Champions you are .  Crueder's Raiders  are headed to the playoffs for the first time in Lumberton history. Never give up, Never give in , Always strive for excellence  .   L-TRAIN!!!

Very well said!!!!! I agree with you completely. Keep up the work!!

Good Post TechnoRaider!  A lot of people (not just on here, but up here in Tennessee too), have asked me why in the world I would drive 756 miles to a football game?  The honest answer is I wanted to see first hand all of the support and the fan base.  My dad called me from one of the games and I could not hear him.  I called my best friend from high school and told her and she said,  "And he is at the Lumberton Game?  Is it really LOUD?"  I said,  "Yeah!  Surprising huh?"  Lumberton has waited a long time to be in the playoffs and those boys DESERVE IT!!!!!  I am proud to say I drove that far to see that night, I WOULD NOT HAVE MISSED IT!!!!!!!!  And, after we win this week, I am bringing my 7 year old down there for Thanksgiving and taking him to the game to see even MORE history made!!!!!!!! 

Good Post TechnoRaider!  A lot of people (not just on here, but up here in Tennessee too), have asked me why in the world I would drive 756 miles to a football game?  The honest answer is I wanted to see first hand all of the support and the fan base.  My dad called me from one of the games and I could not hear him.  I called my best friend from high school and told her and she said,  "And he is at the Lumberton Game?  Is it really LOUD?"  I said,  "Yeah!  Surprising huh?"  Lumberton has waited a long time to be in the playoffs and those boys DESERVE IT!!!!!  I am proud to say I drove that far to see that night, I WOULD NOT HAVE MISSED IT!!!!!!!!  And, after we win this week, I am bringing my 7 year old down there for Thanksgiving and taking him to the game to see even MORE history made!!!!!!!! 

that might not be a good idea. lumberton will be facing the defending state champion lamarque coogs. we will handle the l-train.

Oh, I am coming PATITAN!!!!!!!  I will be down with my son for Thanksgiving and you can't keep me away from that game!!!!!!!!  No matter what, it will be a part of history and would have been a great run even if they don't win, which I really want them too.  If nothing else, I will see a game where they are in the playoffs for the first time in history.  Thanks for trying to take care of me though fellow TITAN!!!!!!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder