Jump to content

Joe Biden is a great American President


BADSANTA
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Joe Biden has issued the fewest oil & gas leases of any president since World War II.

 

Biden leased 126,228 acres for drilling during his first 19 months in office (down 97% from President Trump). The last president to lease fewer acres was Harry Truman.

 

Every president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out more than 4.4 million acres during the first 19-months in his first term.

 

Why crush the American oil industry at a time of skyrocketing energy prices

 

Is Hunter Biden still invested in the world's worst polluting Chinese oil, gas, and coal giants — China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation and Yancoal

 

This is the hidden content, please

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Joe Biden has issued the fewest oil & gas leases of any president since World War II.

 

Biden leased 126,228 acres for drilling during his first 19 months in office (down 97% from President Trump). The last president to lease fewer acres was Harry Truman.

 

Every president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out more than 4.4 million acres during the first 19-months in his first term.

 

Why crush the American oil industry at a time of skyrocketing energy prices

 

Is Hunter Biden still invested in the world's worst polluting Chinese oil, gas, and coal giants — China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation and Yancoal

 

This is the hidden content, please

And still our friends on the left maintain that he has restored dignity to the White House.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

In 20 months of Joe Biden-

- Record gas prices

- Highest inflation in 40 years

- Recession 

- Housing market collapse

- Stock market collapse

- Open border nightmare

- close to WWIII 

- supply chain collapse

Can you imagine what kind of idiot you’d have to be to vote Democrat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

In 20 months of Joe Biden-

- Record gas prices

- Highest inflation in 40 years

- Recession 

- Housing market collapse

- Stock market collapse

- Open border nightmare

- close to WWIII 

- supply chain collapse

Can you imagine what kind of idiot you’d have to be to vote Democrat?

Amen, preach my brother!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

In 20 months of Joe Biden-

- Record gas prices

- Highest inflation in 40 years

- Recession 

- Housing market collapse

- Stock market collapse

- Open border nightmare

- close to WWIII 

- supply chain collapse

Can you imagine what kind of idiot you’d have to be to vote Democrat?

We can ask some here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eagle11 said:

Great president??? More like total disaster

This is the hidden content, please

It's obvious by the appointees from this administration that biden has checked out and the hard left loons are in charge.

It just amazes me when I hear folks say this administration brought integrity back to the White House.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It's obvious by the appointees from this administration that biden has checked out and the hard left loons are in charge.

It just amazes me when I hear folks say this administration brought integrity back to the White House.

They definitely have a different definition of “integrity” than most of us do.  Vote Democrat?  Not if you put a gun to my head. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Joe Biden said today that Democrats campaignes in all 54 states to get the ACA passed when he was VP???  Obama once said something about campaigning in 57 states.  I guess, with all the other crap biden has done, he has also lost 3 of our states.  What a stupid bunch these Dims are. Show your stupidity and vote D.  You all know who you are!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Member Statistics

    43,553
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    CEarl
    Newest Member
    CEarl
    Joined

×
×
  • Create New...