Joe Biden is a great American President

BADSANTA

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No you were very critical of Trump not coming up with a health care plan and it only makes sense you were looking to gain from it, that’s the only logical solution.

Sorry he let you down.

No, the conversation was about how Obama health was hurting yall and I asked why the last administration didn't come up with something better... SMH, straight up lied through your teeth

12 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I put the dude on ignore so I don't see any of his/her posts anymore.. he defended it and got called out on it.. sick dude 

You lie again InMagaWeTrust. You are reading my posts.

The second lie in this post was that "you called me out". You got called out. You are even better than Biden...at least he normally sticks to only one lie per sentence.

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

Whoever is tweeting for Biden is now blaming gas station owners for record high prices at the pump. You can’t make this 💩up.

The liberal world order comment by one of his minions, proves high gas prices and high inflation are intentional.  More proof that he, and those that voted for him, do not care the country is now in the toilet.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Badsanta, here’s your great American president in action. He’s been a liar his entire life and people like you swallow it hook, line, and sinker…..

Badsanta nor big girl will think this is real.  Remember big girl saying biden was cleared of his quid pro quo on Ukraine, even though he is on camera saying as much.  Shows you how blind these ppl are.  Gullible may be a better term.  

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

During the White House press briefing, Fox News’ Peter Doocy questioned Jean-Pierre on why she thinks that 88% of Americans say the country is "on the wrong track." Jean-Pierre continued to blame rising prices on "Putin’s tax hike" and the war in Ukraine while insisting that Biden "has a plan" to deal with inflation.

"Do you think it's possible that your plan just is not popular with the American people right now?" Doocy pressed further.

"I don’t think it’s that our plan is not popular with the American people. We know that the American people are feeling the high costs. We understand what they are feeling because when you look at inflation - when you look at where we are economically, and we are stronger economically than we have been in history, when you look at the unemployment numbers at 3.6%, when you look at the jobs numbers, more than 8.7 million new jobs created. That is important," Jean-Pierre replied. 

🤦‍♂️

• 4 weeks later...