Harris describes Jan. 6 alongside Pearl Harbor, 9/11 as dates that 'echo throughout history'

LumRaiderFan

33 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Doubt it. But can't or won't take the time to disprove it. Just being honest

So there was really no reason to even make that post. Lol! Let me help you out, not one Trump supporter used a gun in the manufactured phony make believe insurrection. Nice try, if they did you would have known about it that day. Now were there some people that might have been carrying. The 2nd amendment gives that right. 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Should we call Britain and tell them sorry for the insurrection….maybe give the 13 colonies back.

Might be willing to make a deal on some of those colonies….

Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland….

We might take a wait and see on Virginia and Pennsylvania.

Right now North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia can get a pass. 

9 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Should we call Britain and tell them sorry for the insurrection….maybe give the 13 colonies back.

China along with other actors took care of that 3 November 2020. That’s why the swing states all of sudden stop counting votes late that night which has never happened in American History. They had to see how many votes they to back fill to pull Brandon across the line. An with the lead Trump had before they stop counting…..it was a LOT of back filling going on but I digress. Giving some of those colonies back right now would probably be a good idea. Lol

11 hours ago, Unwoke said:

January 6th was theater. The people that push back on that fact believed Jussie Smollett’s attack, Bubba Wallace’s noose, Adam Schiff’s claim to possess evidence, and 14 days to flatten the curve.

People supposedly planning to overthrow the government don’t buy round trip plane tickets.

Comparing January 6th to Jussie Smollett and Bubba Wallace is like comparing January 6th to Pearl Harbor.  

16 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Comparing January 6th to Jussie Smollett and Bubba Wallace is like comparing January 6th to Pearl Harbor.  

I think you missed the point of the post.  It was not a comparison of those events, it was to highlight that the same dunces that bought into the other lies also believe that the Jan 6 mess was an insurrection led by Trump.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I think you missed the point of the post.  It was not a comparison of those events, it was to highlight that the same dunces that bought into the other lies also believe that the Jan 6 mess was an insurrection led by Trump.

Thank you 

11 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

No problem. It happens to me sometimes when I try to process things in the morning before I have had my daily 2 cups of coffee. Lol

I was at work and had about 2 min before I was officially on the clock, and a coworker kept talking to me while I was reading through the thread.  Your point makes some sense to me, FYI.  We definitely have differing opinions on how serious the actions of the Trump supporters were on that day, but 1000% the left is greatly inflating what happened and is going to ride it for every mile it's worth.  I don't have a problem with those arrested being covered by the media, but wish they'd devote a quarter of that much energy to identifying and publicly embarrassing the criminals from other riots and protests.  

21 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you can't see the difference between a good old fashioned riot (complete with anarchy, vandalism, and looting) and the organized effort to storm the seat of our government and usurp our democratic election process.... I feel bad for you. 

Yup......I am still so confused how this mastermind was so easily caught.......considering how well organized his plan was........

capitol-siege-jake-angeli-arrested-04-gt

33 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I was at work and had about 2 min before I was officially on the clock, and a coworker kept talking to me while I was reading through the thread.  Your point makes some sense to me, FYI.  We definitely have differing opinions on how serious the actions of the Trump supporters were on that day, but 1000% the left is greatly inflating what happened and is going to ride it for every mile it's worth.  I don't have a problem with those arrested being covered by the media, but wish they'd devote a quarter of that much energy to identifying and publicly embarrassing the criminals from other riots and protests.  

It’s ok that we have differing opinions but you can’t just lump antifa,blm, and the feds in with Trump supporters because the agitators were there. 

Here's the deal...If you are driving through the country and pull over to take a leak in the trees, that's what it is... you're taking a leak.   If you do the same thing in front of a crowd of preschoolers, you're on the sex offender registry.  The timing/location is everything.  And all of you mouth-breathing Trumpers are still basically saying "but taking a leak isn't illegal!" after waving your wang at a bunch of kids.