How Racist Can Democrats Get ?

Hagar

Appears the State of New York is low on critical medicine.  What’s their solution?  Simple, they’ll only give it to people of color.  😡🤬😡

This is the hidden content, please

So the question I have for all of you - Do edicts like this bring the races closer together, or are they divisive?

I eagerly await your responses.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Appears the State of New York is low on critical medicine.  What’s their solution?  Simple, they’ll only give it to people of color.  😡🤬😡

So the question I have for all of you - Do edicts like this bring the races closer together, or are they divisive?

I thought this admin was against racism? 

34 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Well, in fairness this is a State edict, although Biden wouldn’t hesitate to do the same thing.  I am fascinated that Dr King wanted a color blind society, and the Democrats use skin color constantly.

Didn’t they say it’s because the underprivileged have gotten screwed on healthcare? They get healthcare for nothing. White people who pay for health insurance, high deductibles, and 80/20 for healthcare are the ones being screwed. What liars.

Furthermore, I don’t want their vaccine, free or not. So they can stick it where the sun don’t shine. This is their way of luring the minorities into submission, and they will fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

How racist Are Democrats?  About the same amount of racism as when the KKK was the police arm of the Democratic party! So -- nothing has changed!

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Didn’t they say it’s because the underprivileged have gotten screwed on healthcare? They get healthcare for nothing. White people who pay for health insurance, high deductibles, and 80/20 for healthcare are the ones being screwed. What liars.

Furthermore, I don’t want their vaccine, free or not. So they can stick it where the sun don’t shine. This is their way of luring the minorities into submission, and they will fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

Just like they fell for the Trump is a racist 💩.  Yet, minorities, blacks in particular, fared better under Trump than they did with obama.  Big girl, will you enlighten us with your thoughts on this.  I think you will say it’s not racism, just owed to you.  

50 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It’s 2022 and y’all still cutting up

Seriously PAMFAM, if they said “this life saving medicine is only for hispanics”, wouldn’t you wonder what in the cornbread hell is going on?  In theory, the meds should be for Americans, so tell me why the Democrats are constantly dividing the races?