The Grifting Never Stops, Does It?

InMAGAWeTrust

GOP must think their voters are some of the dumbest people on earth.. these scumbags will grift at literally every opportunity, and the kooks fall for it hook, line and sinker every single time. 

Normal people - what you think? @tvc184 @thetragichippy @bullets13 @CardinalBacker

Kyle Rittenhouse attorney Mark Richards slammed GOP congressman who practically begged his client to come work for them, declaring that their internship offers are nothing more than a cash grab. “They're raising money on it and you have all these Republican congressmen saying come work for me,” Richards said to Insider following Rittenhouse’s acquittal Friday. “They want to trade on his celebrity and I think it's disgusting.” 

…..

Richards did not mince words for Donald Trump, Jr., either, after he tweeted—and deleted—that a gun rights organization would send Rittenhouse an AR-15. “He’s an idiot. I don't have to expand on that because it speaks for itself,” he said.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kyle-rittenhouse-lawyer-mark-richards-blasts-gop-congressmen-donald-trump-jr

4 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

GOP must think their voters are some of the dumbest people on earth.. these scumbags will grift at literally every opportunity, and the kooks fall for it hook, line and sinker every single time. 

Normal people - what you think? @tvc184 @thetragichippy @bullets13 @CardinalBacker

Kyle Rittenhouse attorney Mark Richards slammed GOP congressman who practically begged his client to come work for them, declaring that their internship offers are nothing more than a cash grab. “They're raising money on it and you have all these Republican congressmen saying come work for me,” Richards said to Insider following Rittenhouse’s acquittal Friday. “They want to trade on his celebrity and I think it's disgusting.” 

…..

Richards did not mince words for Donald Trump, Jr., either, after he tweeted—and deleted—that a gun rights organization would send Rittenhouse an AR-15. “He’s an idiot. I don't have to expand on that because it speaks for itself,” he said.

This is the hidden content, please

This tells us all we need to know about your TDS. We have a cognitive degenerate in the Whitehouse, border overrun by illegals, gas prices doubling, out-of-control inflation, Congress passing spending bills that will do nothing but lead us further into bankruptcy...and so much more lunacy. But the thing that gets your panties in a wad is something Donald Trump Jr said. Even Maxine Watters is thinking "Wow, his TDS is out of control". You really should seek help.

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

This tells us all we need to know about your TDS. We have a cognitive degenerate in the Whitehouse, border overrun by illegals, gas prices doubling, out-of-control inflation, Congress passing spending bills that will do nothing but lead us further into bankruptcy...and so much more lunacy. But the thing that gets your panties in a wad is something Donald Trump Jr said. Even Maxine Watters is thinking "Wow, his TDS is out of control". You really should seek help.

Look.. again, this guy literally logs in just to derail my topics. 

I even explicitly excluded you from the smart and normal people cohort, because I knew you’d do this. 

26 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Look.. again, this guy literally logs in just to derail my topics. 

I even explicitly excluded you from the smart and normal people cohort, because I knew you’d do this. 

Look at you, whining about someone replying to your own topic. Are you really proud of yourself for constantly deriding fellow posters, then cry like a little wannabe victim when you get your same crap thrown back in your face? You are a piece of work...aggressive victimhood.

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Look at you, whining about someone replying to your own topic. Are you really proud of yourself for constantly deriding fellow posters, then cry like a little wannabe victim when you get your same crap thrown back in your face? You are a piece of work...aggressive victimhood.

No wonder your wife left you lol 

21 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

No wonder your wife left you lol 

Just like a good little liberal sheeple. When you can't win an argument, go with disparaging personal insults and outright lies. You are funny in your simpleton ways. Wait, isn't that what you call fellow posters...peanut brains? And yet you are the one that exhibits that quality.

Who is more obsessed, you with President Trump or me with your condescending posts (as you clearly whine about)? You seem to waste copious amounts of time scouring the world to find one scrap of garbage to post about Trump. On the other hand, you can post all you want in the Sports sections. I won't follow you over there. I'm not obsessed with you. (But be careful over there, if you come at them with the same condescension tangled with unintelligible garble, they will not hold back on their brutal honesty when evaluating your contributions. I'll dumb it down for you: they won't be as nice as me.)

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Just like a good little liberal sheeple. When you can't win an argument, go with disparaging personal insults and outright lies. You are funny in your simpleton ways. Wait, isn't that what you call fellow posters...peanut brains? And yet you are the one that exhibits that quality.

Who is more obsessed, you with President Trump or me with your condescending posts (as you clearly whine about)? You seem to waste copious amounts of time scouring the world to find one scrap of garbage to post about Trump. On the other hand, you can post all you want in the Sports sections. I won't follow you over there. I'm not obsessed with you. (But be careful over there, if you come at them with the same condescension tangled with unintelligible garble, they will not hold back on their brutal honesty when evaluating your contributions. I'll dumb it down for you: they won't be as nice as me.)

Please seek help. 

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Why, am I hitting too close to home? You can't defend yourself so you naturally, like a simpleton, resort to personal attacks...then whine and play victim. How's that obsession with Trump treating you...not very well I see.

Serious answer - you sound like an unhinged lunatic right now. Not trying to troll or bait. Please seek help.

8 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Serious answer - you sound like an unhinged lunatic right now. Not trying to troll or bait. Please seek help.

Exactly how you sound every time you post about Trump. I just respond to your nonsense. So...who needs help? Standing up to a wannabe bully needs counseling? Only you could reach that conclusion. The laughter is deafening.

And your logical skills are atrocious. Self-awareness is definitely foreign to you. I'm fairly certain everyone reading this is laughing at you. Would you like to continue to refrain from your own topic, or foolishly continue with your admission of TDS? You can give your dairy-aire a sunburn even in winter as much as you show it.

I see nothing wrong with gun manufacturers or activist groups sending people free AR15s if they have helped to preserve the 2nd Amendment while exhibiting exactly what that amendment means. Kyle Rittenhouse is the epitome of “keep and bear arms”. What fool wouldn’t uphold that as sacred?

What happened to Rittenhouse is exactly why people feel the need to carry weapons.  And the fact liberal Mayors allow mobs of violent people to run wild, burning, stealing and attacking people with impunity, and won’t allow the Police to stop it, there’ll be more like Rittenhouse having to defend themselves.  When liberals like Bill Maher start calling out these woke (woke = insane) loons, you’d think others would start to question, but as long as liberals get their “news” from the leftist media, they’ll never realize how wrong they are.

Here’s a scenario I’d like you liberals to think about.  If your financial manager continuously puts you on investments that are losing money, would you stick with him/her?  The Liberal Media is still reporting lies about Rittenhouse.  You know it, and after 4 years of Russian Collusion.  Why listen to them?  Enquiring minds want to know.

58 minutes ago, Hagar said:

What happened to Rittenhouse is exactly why people feel the need to carry weapons.  And the fact liberal Mayors allow mobs of violent people to run wild, burning, stealing and attacking people with impunity, and won’t allow the Police to stop it, there’ll be more like Rittenhouse having to defend themselves.  When liberals like Bill Maher start calling out these woke (woke = insane) loons, you’d think others would start to question, but as long as liberals get their “news” from the leftist media, they’ll never realize how wrong they are.

Here’s a scenario I’d like you liberals to think about.  If your financial manager continuously puts you on investments that are losing money, would you stick with him/her?  The Liberal Media is still reporting lies about Rittenhouse.  You know it, and after 4 years of Russian Collusion.  Why listen to them?  Enquiring minds want to know.

Because we hate Trump and so do they...we're not sure why, we just do.