#1 Vidor #2 LCM co district champs

LCMAlumtiger32

3 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Is that your own theory? Correct me if I'm wrong but when it comes to points as a factor isn't its just points scored?

They look at point differential when there’s 3 teams tied, that’s when it matters how much you won by or lost by to your common opponents. Doesn’t really work with just 2 teams since you have that head to head result but it’s just to determine seeding. We had a 3 way share of the district title a few years ago but I can’t remember what seed we ended up getting or what our point differential was.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

That’s some classic underwear, lol.  If you ever see a picture of Teddy Roosevelt signing the papers to make Yellowstone a National Park, I’m the handsome man in the background to the left (I know, first liar ain’t got a chance 😂😂😂).

Ha, when Paul Revere made his ride, he borrowed my lighter to light his lamp. Bet you didn't know there were Bic lighters back then.😂😂😁

7 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Ha, when Paul Revere made his ride, he borrowed my lighter to light his lamp. Bet you didn't know there were Bic lighters back then.😂😂😁

Sure, and if I hadn’t of had my GPS do you think Columbus would’ve discovered America?  The goof ball was headed to Johannesburg until I convinced him to turn around.  😂🤣😂

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Sure, and if I hadn’t of had my GPS do you think Columbus would’ve discovered America?  The goof ball was headed to Johannesburg until I convinced him to turn around.  😂🤣😂

Oh yeah, me Jesus and John the Baptist were fishing when the game warden walked up on us. John baptised Jesus to convince the GW we weren't fishing illegally.🤪🙏😂

13 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

Oh yeah, me Jesus and John the Baptist were fishing when the game warden walked up on us. John baptised Jesus to convince the GW we weren't fishing illegally.🤪🙏😂

I had a ranch stocked with Tyrannosaurus Rexs, where Montana is today.  You’ve never roped nothing until you wrangle a Rex.  And when it’s breeding season…..…get outta here.  No place for a man or any other beast.  Had a few head of mammoths on the south fork.  Used to have a bunch but the Rexes went on a feeding frenzy.  Them beast could break an all you can eat buffet. 😂🤣😂

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

I had a ranch stocked with Tyrannosaurus Rexs, where Montana is today.  You’ve never roped nothing until you wrangle a Rex.  And when it’s breeding season…..…get outta here.  No place for a man or any other beast.  Had a few head of mammoths on the south fork.  Used to have a bunch but the Rexes went on a feeding frenzy.  Them beast could break an all you can eat buffet. 😂🤣😂

I gotta tell ya, the toughest part about living in those first six days was trying to find your way around until He turned the lights on.😇😝