#1 Vidor #2 LCM co district champs

LCMAlumtiger32

55 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Congratulations to both teams. Two programs that have turned it up. Vidor was 4th in district last year and now they are the 1st seed and now LCM 1-8 last year new coach and a new identity is at 2nd spot. Good luck in then playoffs let’s see if we can sweep Beast Texas 

Don't forget the other cellar dweller sliding in at third.

Kinda crazy the way they determine district champs these days. You can’t compare full season win/loss records? You can’t look at head to head results to determine the champ? We just give it to both or everybody who has the same district record, a 3 way tie I could understand with losses amongst the 3 but with 2 teams… come on now. This was determined on the field but anyhow, congrats to both teams. Co-District Champions and much luck in the playoffs to all the local teams. Sorry not you Huffman, SETXsports takes 1, 2 and 3 this season.

9 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

Man what a ball game! Lumberton miss a PAT?

Yea I can’t remember if it was just a miss or if there was a block but I do know their first one barely made it over the crossbar. The kicking game does not appear to be a strong suit for the Raiders. This is coming from a Pirate fan, it usually looks like our kickers are peg legged and have an eye patch.

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Yea I can’t remember if it was just a miss or if there was a block but I do know their first one barely made it over the crossbar. The kicking game does not appear to be a strong suit for the Raiders. This is coming from a Pirate fan, it usually looks like our kickers are peg legged and have an eye patch.

Gotcha! Pretty funny take there man! 

7 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I think someone got a hand on it because our kicker usually doesn’t miss 

9 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Kinda crazy the way they determine district champs these days. You can’t compare full season win/loss records? You can’t look at head to head results to determine the champ? We just give it to both or everybody who has the same district record, a 3 way tie I could understand with losses amongst the 3 but with 2 teams… come on now. This was determined on the field but anyhow, congrats to both teams. Co-District Champions and much luck in the playoffs to all the local teams. Sorry not you Huffman, SETXsports takes 1, 2 and 3 this season.

LMAO....can you point on the doll where Huffman hurt you exactly? They're all kids repping their schools. Wish them all luck.

Matchups are (best as I can tell):

Vidor vs Chapel Hill

LCM vs Palestine 

Ltown vs Lindale

Huffman vs Kilgore 

Btw Raiders, Lindale lost their RB to a broken bone.

Wishing all our Dist 10 teams the best.  I’ve posted earlier on another thread, probably the strongest 4 teams Dist 10 has sent to the playoffs, and as someone replied, maybe ever.  I think all have a legitimate chance.  Will take a few breaks, but a football bounces funny.  Dist 9, as always, sends four good teams.  Even Chapel Hill is a formidable opponent and could win District in many 4A-D1 Districts.

7 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Think I'll just go hunting lol

I’m not giving up on the Falcons.  They only allowed 118 points and if Dist 9 has one weakness, they don’t play much defense.  Kilgore given up 233 points.  If HH can corral their offense they might stay in the game.  Easier said than done, but I’ll be a Falcon fan.

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Matchups are (best as I can tell):

Vidor vs Chapel Hill

LCM vs Palestine 

Ltown vs Lindale

Huffman vs Kilgore 

Btw Raiders, Lindale lost their RB to a broken bone.

Wishing all our Dist 10 teams the best.  I’ve posted earlier on another thread, probably the strongest 4 teams Dist 10 has sent to the playoffs, and as someone replied, maybe ever.  I think all have a legitimate chance.  Will take a few breaks, but a football bounces funny.  Dist 9, as always, sends four good teams.  Even Chapel Hill is a formidable opponent and could win District in many 4A-D1 Districts.

I saw that he broke his collarbone, hate to see that for anyone 

2 hours ago, FALCONS2026 said:

LMAO....can you point on the doll where Huffman hurt you exactly? They're all kids repping their schools. Wish them all luck.

Yea I can point right to it lol our only loss of the season. Hurt me right in the heart and knocked us out of our snazzy new top 10 ranking. Jk though I hope y’all give the Etex champ a hell of a game, beat Kilgore.