Crosby versus Madison 7pm 11/11/21 First Round Playoffs

Cougtalk

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Crosby will win by 30-40pts but that Madison rushing attack is legit. Go look em up. 

Their rushing attack is legit in HISD but they run a spread and their qb only has 365 passing yards on the year with a 1/1 TD-INT ratio. If you're not at least a threat to throw it in that style offense then Crosby is going to tee off on that run game. I doubt Madison scores while the starters are in and wouldn't at all be surprised if we did them like we did FB Willowridge in the first round last year. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Gonna watch this one. Good luck to both teams. Really interested in how the Crosby front 7 reacts in this game. 

They probably won't score on our starters. I was watching that FBM vs Madison game from last week and it was 42-0 at the half. Unless you have Manvel-type personnel you're not going to run the ball effectively against us without being a threat to pass. I don't think they'll even rush for 100 total yards tonight.  

Look for Crosby to play 4 or possibly 5 freshmen tonight. We've played two the last two games but I know one of the road graders will be up playing on the nose tonight. I'm hoping we let the other one get some spin at probably one of the guard positions. Not real sure about the 5th freshman but I know he'll be suited out and ready to help end some dreams if called on. You're probably looking at a combination of 16+ freshman and sophomores getting some clock tonight.