Lumberton at Vidor

SmashMouth

58 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

Hey Vidor.....if you listen carefully, you can hear the music from jaws getting louder and louder.....here comes that L-Train.

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark...

Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies.
Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain
For we’ve received orders for to sail back to Boston.
And so nevermore shall we see you again

-Quint

2 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Would been a lot cooler if the Pirates could have took care of HH tonight then we could let Lumberton win, that way everybody in the area gets a share of the DC. Didn’t work out so now we gotta smash Lumberton, sorry Raiders we’ll just split it with LCM now.

Game of the week for sure. 

2 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I could see Lumberton winning it. It’s gonna break Phole heart. He’s gonna have to call the paramedics again

Nothing would be better than Lumberton winning at Vidor’s house. I have no animosity towards Vidor. I love em. But the Raiders winning at Vidor would be too sweet. Moreover, they would have an easier 1st playoff round. 

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Nothing would be better than Lumberton winning at Vidor’s house. I have no animosity towards Vidor. I love em. But the Raiders winning at Vidor would be too sweet. Moreover, they would have an easier 1st playoff round. 

1st round it’s looking to be Chapel hill in the 4th spot that’s gonna be a tough one . Palestine looks like the best one to play 

11 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

The Splendora game was horrible but then the way we were playing at LCM and the way we played against Livingston really made me think we had it rolling. We didn’t look the same tonight and took some key injuries to boot. I hope they can turn it around and right the ship because if that hungry team shows up we win. It’s just going to have to be new guys stepping up and bringing the same level of intensity. That being said we didn’t play our best tonight and still could have won the game. It would be nice for the Pirates to get a big win like this going into the playoffs with the 1 seed and some confidence vs going in off back to back losses and 4 seed again.