Possible sweep from 12 5A D2??

#COUGAR08

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Just went and checked out FBM stats for the year and even with playing a weak schedule their stats don’t show them to be a power. Looks like their QB banks is a one man show.

Chris Marshall has 11 tds on just 13 catches and averages 35 yards per catch. He probably has only played in the second half twice this year. Think about the numbers he'll put up once they target him 10 times in one game like they will in the playoffs. Banks averages 17.9 yards per rush and 27.1 yards per completion. One of their starting rbs averages 17.1ypc. Overall they average 13.2ypc as a TEAM.

They've scored 58 offensive tds with their starters playing the equivalent of about 5 complete games. The 395 yards per game they average, which is what I think you were alluding to, has to be taken with a grain of salt because of how good their defense is. That's what I was pointing out on whey BH averages more offensive yards than Crosby but Crosby averages more points. FBM could average over 600ypg in that district but the games are over at halftime so there's no need. 

4 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

They must not post his stats on MaxPreps. It only shows 454 yards for the season with a 75 YPG average, but he has 11 TD’s

Herndon for BH is sitting at 660 yards for the season an 13 TDs against much tougher competition. I know C Marshall is a beast, but just an observation 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Chris Marshall has 11 tds on just 13 catches and averages 35 yards per catch. He probably has only played in the second half twice this year. Think about the numbers he'll put up once they target him 10 times in one game like they will in the playoffs. Banks averages 17.9 yards per rush and 27.1 yards per completion. One of their starting rbs averages 17.1ypc. Overall they average 13.2ypc as a TEAM.

They've scored 58 offensive tds with their starters playing the equivalent of about 5 complete games. The 395 yards per game they average, which is what I think you were alluding to, has to be taken with a grain of salt because of how good their defense is. That's what I was pointing out on whey BH averages more offensive yards than Crosby but Crosby averages more points. FBM could average over 600ypg in that district but the games are over at halftime so there's no need. 

So in layman's terms, BH wouldn't stand a chance? 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Herndon for BH is sitting at 660 yards for the season an 13 TDs against much tougher competition. I know C Marshall is a beast, but just an observation 

BH has run 547 offensive plays this year, FB Marshall has run 220. Chris Marshall has probably only played on about half of those and still has those type numbers. Imagine what his numbers would look like if FBM had attempted 202 passes like BH instead of the 69 they have. Good observation but all stats aren’t created equal. If they were we would be talking about BH having a better offense than Aledo. 

30 minutes ago, CCRed said:

But he’s right, you know. 

No I don't. BH is the most inconsistent team ever. Which Eagles show up? They can implode, OR, they can dominate. It can even change quarter to quarter. We don't even know who we are playing yet. 

After Crosby beat BH early on, I don't care about Crosby at all. Why does Crosby worry so much about BH?

24/7/365. 

2 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

No I don't. BH is the most inconsistent team ever. Which Eagles show up? They can implode, OR, they can dominate. It can even change quarter to quarter. We don't even know who we are playing yet. 

After Crosby beat BH early on, I don't care about Crosby at all. Why does Crosby worry so much about BH?

24/7/365. 

I’m just here to post stuff that I find funny.  If that offends you, just know that I find that funny too.  

8 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I’m just here to post stuff that I find funny.  If that offends you, just know that I find that funny too.  

So if you post something that is not obviously meant as funny, and then someone replies, then you spin it as they are "offended"? Seriously? 

24/7/346. <<< Now thats FUNNY! 

16 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

So if you post something that is not obviously meant as funny, and then someone replies, then you spin it as they are "offended"? Seriously? 

24/7/346. <<< Now thats FUNNY! 

What about the other nine days in the year Mr. Scientist ?  You take this stuff way too serious.  I jack with the BH guys at work, and they jack with me.  You on the other hand, would probably just sit and pout. 😭

15 minutes ago, CCRed said:

What about the other nine days in the year Mr. Scientist ?  You take this stuff way too serious.  I jack with the BH guys at work, and they jack with me.  You on the other hand, would probably just sit and pout. 😭

A definite Karen to the max! Mr. Scientist is one of those you couldn't pick on at work because you know that person has the H.R. # on speed dial. 

#Karen #365blablablahhh #BH_WHO?

Galena Park is not good but they have a little talent, run the slot-t and will probably be on a seven game winning streak when they take on our third place finisher. If TC/PNG come out stagnant on offense and miss a couple of assignments on defense it could turn into a lot more uncomfortable game than it looks on paper. 

Our district will take the 1st round 3-1 regardless of how we wind up. Outside of FBM not sure any of those teams would even make the playoffs over here in 12-5A. BH destroyed their 2nd seed GP last year after they had their best season in like 20 years. 

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Galena Park is not good but they have a little talent, run the slot-t and will probably be on a seven game winning streak when they take on our third place finisher. If TC/PNG come out stagnant on offense and miss a couple of assignments on defense it could turn into a lot more uncomfortable game than it looks on paper. 

Noticed they had some success running the ball on FBM until they adjusted . Also GP had a bunch of miscues and penalties.