Texas City 49 Port Neches-Groves 42/Final OT

AggiesAreWe

I really don’t have words. He will say that he ran a play and the success percentage was this or that. I know if it was Tecmo Bowl, I would have pounded the rock 4 times. And then went for 2. But he’s the coach, and he has to make the calls. Credit to the Indians for being in a game everyone, including myself counted them out. Tough loss. But it is what it is.  Kudos to the kids on the field. Played hard and gave a heck of an effort!!

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

Earned it !  

Your ridiculous if you don't give credit where credit is due.  Indians played their rear ends off and most everyone on this thread gave them no chance!  Congrats to Texas City but 42 pts on their great Defense is something for PNG to hang their hats on moving into the playoffs!

11 minutes ago, the weasel said:

Your ridiculous if you don't give credit where credit is due.  Indians played their rear ends off and most everyone on this thread gave them no chance!  Congrats to Texas City but 42 pts on their great Defense is something for PNG to hang their hats on moving into the playoffs!

Good luck versus Fort Bend Marshall, I mean it too. 🤷🏾‍♂️😎

7 hours ago, the weasel said:

Their defense is not great. They played a cupcake pre-district schedule and it shows. 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

😆 no. That would be the defense that shut you out for a half. 

What's funny is think about the shutouts Crosby would have if we didn't have the depth that we do. If we played starters throughout the whole game I could see half our district season as high scoring affairs/ shutouts!

9 hours ago, the weasel said:

Your ridiculous if you don't give credit where credit is due.  Indians played their rear ends off and most everyone on this thread gave them no chance!  Congrats to Texas City but 42 pts on their great Defense is something for PNG to hang their hats on moving into the playoffs!

Uhmm….If Ned beats Crosby next week, their will be no playoffs for PNG. 

8 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

Like Crosby gonna throw a game. Let us in on the insider news if so. I’ll bet on Nederland with you. 

Is it really “throwing” a game ?  Might just want to give the starters a rest before playoffs start. They have already clinched the #1 seed.