Hamshire-Fannett 35 Orangefield 28/Final

AggiesAreWe

• bullets13 changed the title to Hamshire-Fannett 35 Orangefield 28/Final

His arm is great, kid can lay in there from 60+ yards.  His passing game could be lethal if they let him go with it.   With him being a dual threat qb and running as much as he does he needs better ball handling.  Fumbles once or twice a game.

His skills make him a 3.5 star player.  

Minis the fumbles his actions on the field is where i take stars away from what ive seen at games.    Running over and Tea bagging a silsbee player on the sideline, humping a kids back from bridge city, just stupid stuff.  

17 minutes ago, spidersal said:

yes if HF and OF win this week and they should

District policy may only do point margin to determine the #2 seed then go head to head for 3rd and 4th. If that's the case then it would be HF #2, OF #3, Silsbee #4.

Haven't received confirmation which tie breaker policy is used for this district.

5 minutes ago, spidersal said:

you may be correct but I have never heard of a district doing this especially in a 3 way tie

Just got confirmation that point margin is used for all seeding in a three way tie for this district.

So, if HF and OF win next week the seeding will be as follows:

1. WO-S

2. HF

3. Silsbee

4. Orangefield

If OF loses to HJ and HF wins, then its Silsbee #2, HF #3, OF #4. If HF loses and OF wins, then it's OF #2, Silsbee #3, HF #4. If both lose, #2 Silsbee, #3 HF, #4 OF.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just got confirmation that point margin is used for all seeding in a three way tie for this district.

So, if HF and OF win next week the seeding will be as follows:

1. WO-S

2. HF

3. Silsbee

4. Orangefield

If OF loses to HJ and HF wins, then its Silsbee #2, HF #3, OF #4. If HF loses and OF wins, then it's OF #2, Silsbee #3, HF #4. If both lose, #2 Silsbee, #3 HF, #4 OF.

Pretty sure OF will handle HJ. 

On 10/29/2021 at 11:43 PM, pefectmakespractice said:

His arm is great, kid can lay in there from 60+ yards.  His passing game could be lethal if they let him go with it.   With him being a dual threat qb and running as much as he does he needs better ball handling.  Fumbles once or twice a game.

His skills make him a 3.5 star player.  

Minis the fumbles his actions on the field is where i take stars away from what ive seen at games.    Running over and Tea bagging a silsbee player on the sideline, humping a kids back from bridge city, just stupid stuff.  

I'm sorry but my son is a very respectful player.  Sometimes excitement takes over but he rarely acts that way.  Just FYI he did not Fumble once against Orangefield.  I have been working hard with him on that.  Thank you on the 3.5 stars though.   No disrespect ended.

6 hours ago, gcodyh said:

I'm sorry but my son is a very respectful player.  Sometimes excitement takes over but he rarely acts that way.  Just FYI he did not Fumble once against Orangefield.  I have been working hard with him on that.  Thank you on the 3.5 stars though.   No disrespect ended.

I would have to disagree with this. I’ve watched every HF game this year. Great ball player. But seems his attitude and sportsmanship needs improvement. 

11 hours ago, BadgerNation said:

I would have to disagree with this. I’ve watched every HF game this year. Great ball player. But seems his attitude and sportsmanship needs improvement. 

Well, I have watched every game also, since I'm his Dad.  He is a leader for his team and he shows it.  His attitude and sportsmanship is better than 80% of the opposing teams we have played.  It happens sometimes when the opposing team is taunting.  But, if you think it needs improvement, I will sure let him know!!!