Burger King Says: Have Your Vaccine Card Ready To Show Cashier To Make Purchase!

Reagan

3 hours ago, baddog said:

They lost me when they came out with that veggie burger. 

Maybe you were making a joke, it is hard to tail on the Internet without emojis.

But if not, why would you worry about what a company serves that you don’t like?

I eat almost everything at least as far as common foods that many people don’t like. I don’t care if it’s broccoli, asparagus, any greens especially cilantro and almost anything else commonly eaten. I love most hot sauces and create some fairly spicy dishes. I cannot eat liver however. I wish that I could but it taste so disgusting to me and I can’t swallow it. I don’t avoid Lubys because a lot of people love their liver and onions and claim it’s the best.

I just don’t buy the liver and onions.

But maybe you were joking…

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Never been a fan…..ate there once in high school and got food poisoning….

don’t care For Lebron either 

I  used to love Burger King and it was one of my favorite burgers, especially the Mustard Whopper. I loved their flame broiled patties, even if it was fake smoke.

I have not eaten there in years, the last maybe 7 years ago in Nederland. That was after not eating there are several years prior due to the same problems. I thought I would give them another try since a family member wanted to eat there. All of the restaurants that I have been to had really crappy workers and they looked rather nasty and unclean inside. Nothing has changed.

Maybe there are some still well-managed somewhere but I don’t think I will ever try them again. I don’t care about veggie burgers or vaccine cards (which I don’t have), they are just no longer appealing to me. I am assuming you can go through the drive-through without a vaccine card. It still does not appeal to me anymore.

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I  used to love Burger King and it was one of my favorite burgers, especially the Mustard Whopper. I loved their flame broiled patties, even if it was fake smoke.

I have not eaten there in years, the last maybe 7 years ago in Nederland. That was after not eating there are several years prior due to the same problems. I thought I would give them another try since a family member wanted to eat there. All of the restaurants that I have been to had really crappy workers and they looked rather nasty and unclean inside. Nothing has changed.

Maybe there are some still well-managed somewhere but I don’t think I will ever try them again. I don’t care about veggie burgers or vaccine cards (which I don’t have), they are just no longer appealing to me. I am assuming you can go through the drive-through without a vaccine card. It still does not appeal to me anymore.

All in all….I don’t care for fast food…..it has many issues the obvious one being unhealthy and a big one for me is that it has taken the family away from the dinner table.

garden grown food and farm raised/wild meat is the best way to go.

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Maybe you were making a joke, it is hard to tail on the Internet without emojis.

But if not, why would you worry about what a company serves that you don’t like?

I eat almost everything at least as far as common foods that many people don’t like. I don’t care if it’s broccoli, asparagus, any greens especially cilantro and almost anything else commonly eaten. I love most hot sauces and create some fairly spicy dishes. I cannot eat liver however. I wish that I could but it taste so disgusting to me and I can’t swallow it. I don’t avoid Lubys because a lot of people love their liver and onions and claim it’s the best.

I just don’t buy the liver and onions.

But maybe you were joking…

Actually, I like the Whopper. I just think that the veggie burger is probably cheaper, and if it does indeed taste like meat, then they probably try to slip one in on you. I could turn the table and ask why you care that I don’t like it. I love broccoli and asparagus.

33 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

All in all….I don’t care for fast food…..it has many issues the obvious one being unhealthy and a big one for me is that it has taken the family away from the dinner table.

garden grown food and farm raised/wild meat is the best way to go.

Sure it is. It just isn’t fast or easy. I’m not talking only about the cooking but the growing and raising. 

20 minutes ago, baddog said:

Actually, I like the Whopper. I just think that the veggie burger is probably cheaper, and if it does indeed taste like meat, then they probably try to slip one in on you. I could turn the table and ask why you care that I don’t like it. I love broccoli and asparagus.

If you think I was concerned whether you like something or not after reading my post, you read way too much into my statement. I never said anything about what you like or not and if fact I pretty much never comment on what somebody likes whether it’s music, food, clothes or whatever. That is their business. I say pretty much because some issues call for attention. If somebody wants to criticize young people for wearing their pants below their butt so all of their underwear shows, I might be prone to make a comment or two. 😂

All I was asking about is if you seriously would not choose a company because they serve a vegetable burger. As an example I gave, I absolutely hate liver but I love eating at Luby’s. One of their main dishes that people go there for it liver and onions. I’m not going to avoid them because I would ponder starving to death before I tried…..

If you will not go there simply because they serve a vegetable burger, more power to you. It’s an opinion forum and I was just curious.

It is hard to see people thought process or emotions on the Internet.  

43 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

If you think I was concerned whether you like something or not after reading my post, you read way too much into my statement. I never said anything about what you like or not and if fact I pretty much never comment on what somebody likes whether it’s music, food, clothes or whatever. That is their business. I say pretty much because some issues call for attention. If somebody wants to criticize young people for wearing their pants below their butt so all of their underwear shows, I might be prone to make a comment or two. 😂

All I was asking about is if you seriously would not choose a company because they serve a vegetable burger. As an example I gave, I absolutely hate liver but I love eating at Luby’s. One of their main dishes that people go there for it liver and onions. I’m not going to avoid them because I would ponder starving to death before I tried…..

If you will not go there simply because they serve a vegetable burger, more power to you. It’s an opinion forum and I was just curious.

It is hard to see people thought process or emotions on the Internet.  

Actually, I read it right. There were previous reasons why I was slowly moving away from BK. You listed a few yourself. I said they lost me when they came out with the veggie burger….the proverbial “last straw”. If I go to Luby’s, I can see what I am getting and am pretty sure they are not substituting something in its place. I also frequent lots of restaurants that serve things I may never try, but it’s not something that could be referred to as “pseudo-chicken.

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

That’s the beauty in it ….

Beauty to you, pain there the butt for the masses.

I grew up with gardens (I loved dragging the garden house out and picking beefsteak tomatoes, rinsing and eating right there), going to farmers’ markets, had one stretch until late junior high school that we milked our own cow, how about 3 dozen chickens for eggs where we had to sell some because we couldn’t eat a couple of dozen a day…..

It’s just hard to make time to do all that. 

55 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Well, regarding fast food, I don’t care what they’re putting in a double meat double cheese Whataburger all the way, I’m not turning it down. Yes, I know they sold the company. Luckily it still tastes the same. Breakfast on a bun (BOB) ranchero style is pretty good too after a long night. 

I think their patty melt is amazing and when I feel I need a change I order grilled jalapenos to go on it.