Infrastructure: hidden taxes

5GallonBucket

12 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This is the hidden content, please

My mileage is already being tracked by my phone. So we are supposed to fund a $multi-million pilot program, paying people we will never meet, so that I can tax myself again? They’re geniuses, I tell you. They rank right up there with some of the know-it-alls on this board. 

32 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Well then the county needs to lower my taxes….govt double dip

Don’t we already pay a state road and bridge tax? What happened to that money? Like you said, we are lining their pockets and getting nothing in return. Why should the federal government tax is for using state highways? They already have toll roads. 
Can you imagine what Kamala loose drawers will have to pay for that convoy of government vehicles she uses to go to her rallies with two people sitting there waving their communist flag?

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This is the hidden content, please

They are pushing electric vehicles.  This in turn drives down the taxes collected from gasoline use.  But I’m sure it all goes into the general fund like the Social Security money does.  Wait, do some think that the money from Social Security still goes into a dedicated fund?  🤦🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

They are pushing electric vehicles.  This in turn drives down the taxes collected from gasoline use.  But I’m sure it all goes into the general fund like the Social Security money does.  Wait, do some think that the money from Social Security still goes into a dedicated fund?  🤦🏻‍♂️

Electric vehicles…..😂

Battery acid…..now it’s safe for the environment 

14 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Electric vehicles…..😂

Battery acid…..now it’s safe for the environment 

I’ve yet to have a liberal tell me what’s going to happen to all the old batteries.  Whatever plan they have won’t be good enough.  The battery acid will end up in our ponds, lakes, rivers and eventually the groundwater.  So while allegedly cleaning the air we’ll be polluting our drinking water.  Great idea!  And it takes @ 4 hours to put out an electric car on fire.  Wonder if that smoke will pollute the air worse than an Escalade with a V8.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I’ve yet to have a liberal tell me what’s going to happen to all the old batteries.  Whatever plan they have won’t be good enough.  The battery acid will end up in our ponds, lakes, rivers and eventually the groundwater.  So while allegedly cleaning the air we’ll be polluting our drinking water.  Great idea!  And it takes @ 4 hours to put out an electric car on fire.  Wonder if that smoke will pollute the air worse than an Escalade with a V8.

Just look around.  It’s about cancelling what’s been about American.  Whether it works or not is not the question.  Future consequences don’t enter into their warped mind set.  Remember, Yobama said we are X amount of days from changing American.  If you love something then why do you want to change it?!  I’m sure Yobama is one of the ones pulling Joebama’s strings.

When a battery can get a 787 off the ground, then we’ll talk!