Buna 6 Lumberton 42/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Buna 6 Lumberton 42/FINAL
1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Way to go Raiders! I don’t think anyone played both ways either!!! 😎

Proud of y’all!

I am happy to see a positive Lumberton post out of you.  I believe you had a post about Reyes the  “baseball guy” being hired to coach football.  Feel free to Correct me if I’m wrong about that.  

I think his baseball stats may be a little better than yours.  Currently you are 0 for 2.  

I Belichiked My Self on tonights stats and The new guy did in fact play one player both ways.  

Raider Nation is looking good. Proud of this squad so far they are a fun team to watch.  

11 minutes ago, Cherokee88 said:

Congrats to Lumberton on beating a couple of smaller schools to start the season, I would imagine there will be a big difference between buna and some of the stiff competition  they will face in district play. Will they be able to compete for a playoff spot this year?

Uhh, don't y'all play West Orange or Jasper most every year? Pretty sure they are a smaller school, of course they tend to hand your butts to you most of the time too.

Whoa there big fella, lets not compare WOS & Jasper to Buna and Columbus in there respective classifications. 

While they are smaller schools both WOS & Jasper are usually state ranked one of which has multiple state championships, the teams you guys are playing are not in same universe comparing the two. No disrespect meant to Buna or Columbus, both are good clubs at their level. 

5 hours ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Raider Nation is looking good. Proud of this squad so far they are a fun team to watch.  

Belichiked My Self on tonights stats and The new guy did in fact play one player both ways.

I knew there was a reason!!! 😎

“I think his baseball stats may be a little better than yours.  Currently you are 0 for 2.”

Actually, I’m 2-0. I want the Raiders to win. And apparently player(s) have played both ways in both games. Look, I’ve always been and always will be a fan of the kids. I’m just not much on the coaching pick. I hope he proves me wrong. His proclamation to his players was “No one will play both ways. I won’t allow it.” To me that made no sense. Luckily he’s smart enough to change that poor decision. That being said, I want to stay positive for our boys. Proud of those young men!

6 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Uhh, don't y'all play West Orange or Jasper most every year? Pretty sure they are a smaller school, of course they tend to hand your butts to you most of the time too.

Wos and jasper are 4a schools, Buna is a good 3a and Lumberton just flat out man handle them, Buna will be tough in that 3a district