West Brook 27 United 13/FINAL

Aggieswife

• bullets13 changed the title to West Brook 27 United 13/Game Called @ Halftime
1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

Even a broke clock is right twice a day. Dude will be hoping for rain delay and weather cancelations for every game the rest of the season. @BMTSoulja1 know what that second half was going to be about. 

Second half more than likely wouldn’t brought about some halftime adjustments.  You know our local coaches seem to have an affinity for not making on the fly adjustments.  

35 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You wish.  I was actually excited about that second half starting… 🤷🏾‍♂️

Stop lying. Bryce was on his way to being player of the week for the entire country against that weak United defense. You were already crying on this thread.

31 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It’s not in the books as a WB win, guy.  What’s wrong with you?  Again, I’ll be active on the WB threat vs. ‘Cita and NS and I’ll actively call out your lack of energy.  

What does Atascocita and North Shore have to do with WB beating United? I guess I'll use your logic and ask you why are you hanging on 'Cita and NS jock straps. And, they said on the broadcast that it is a West Brook win.

35 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

What does Atascocita and North Shore have to do with WB beating United? I guess I'll use your logic and ask you why are you hanging on 'Cita and NS jock straps. And, they said on the broadcast that it is a West Brook win.

I was talking about that other fan.  You, unlike him, are here posting even when WB gets murked. He disappears.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Brook 27 United 13/FINAL