Beaumont West Brook vs Beaumont United

Stangfan#1

33 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This dude here with the incorrect spelling of our schools AND the inability to predict standings for the other local 5A district and the 6a district..:  🙄🙄🙄

Anyway, 

United - 14

West Brook - 28

Hay I made a mistake if u want to make something out of it come find me that's all I got to say everybody make a misspelled word here and there you not perfect u did it once or twice so whatever but come find me

5 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Hay I made a mistake if u want to make something out of it come find me that's all I got to say everybody make a misspelled word here and there you not perfect u did it once or twice so whatever but come find me

I mean, the names of these schools are plastered EVERYWHERE on this site.  🙄 And what about those predictions for the other 5A district and our local 6a district?  

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I mean, the names of these schools are plastered EVERYWHERE on this site.  🙄 And what about those predictions for the other 5A district and our local 6a district?  

If you want to talk about it talk talk but me what ever I want to post on here I can do it look whoever you is let me do what I want on here if I'm not talking about any these teams like everybody else do in here then u can talk crap to me until then stop with the negatively in here I'm tired of it 

5 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

If you want to talk about it talk talk but me what ever I want to post on here I can do it look whoever you is let me do what I want on here if I'm not talking about any these teams like everybody else do in here then u can talk crap to me until then stop with the negatively in here I'm tired of it 

Just say that you only know about WO-S and the teams in y’all district.  Then I would’ve told you that you couldn’t just named that thread something else.  Talking about all southeast Texas districts.  🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾

This will be over before the game starts. Central and Ozen has always had a mental thing against Brook for almost 20 years where they lose weeks or months before the game. This time will be no different even with the schools merged. Brook will roll by halftime

7 hours ago, wbfan said:

This will be over before the game starts. Central and Ozen has always had a mental thing against Brook for almost 20 years where they lose weeks or months before the game. This time will be no different even with the schools merged. Brook will roll by halftime

Lol,that's okay but I bet BU players be saying basketball is around the corner.

On 8/20/2021 at 9:35 PM, Stangfan#1 said:

This guy is apparently not the sharpest tool in the shed! I’m sitting here reading this trying to make sense of it! 

On 8/20/2021 at 11:00 PM, wbfan said:

Ozen and Central had no business playing West Brook because they were both less than half the size of Brook. BISD should have killed the Beaumont Bowl when Ozen opened unless they were going to equalize student bodies.

Bruins gonna win. Hope United keeps it interesting. Good luck to both teams this coming season.

5 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Ozen and Central had no business playing West Brook because they were both less than half the size of Brook. BISD should have killed the Beaumont Bowl when Ozen opened unless they were going to equalize student bodies.

Bruins gonna win. Hope United keeps it interesting. Good luck to both teams this coming season.

West Brook has never been that big of a 5A (6A now) school. Ozen was using that magnet program to stay 4A (5A now) when they first opened. And if we're really analyzing that whole situation, BISD should have never opened Ozen. There was really no need except to appease a certain group of people. Bruins should beat the Timberwolves pretty convincingly. And both teams should make the playoffs unless something unexpected happens. Good luck both teams on Friday and through out the season.

• Bigdog changed the title to Beaumont West Brook vs Beaumont United