Silsbee v Brownsboro scrimmage

STiger85

8 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I agree. I like north Vidor if I was gonna live out that way. Dated my share of Vidor girls just couldn’t pull the trigger on marrying any of them lol

I've lived in North Vidor almost my whole life I've been here and it's nice and peaceful compared to that side of town! lol... but it's slowly getting better and it's alot better than it was 10 years ago.

6 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Your going right? 

Yeah I did. Silsbee is young. But I like the two sophomores at safety they have. Looks like they will have a good linebacker as well.

Offensively, Brisbane oughta be pretty good at ab, Dodd will keep the sticks moving at rb. And a couple potentially good wr’s

47 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Yeah I did. Silsbee is young. But I like the two sophomores at safety they have. Looks like they will have a good linebacker as well.

Offensively, Brisbane oughta be pretty good at ab, Dodd will keep the sticks moving at rb. And a couple potentially good wr’s

Didn’t they get some Lumberton transfers ? 

13 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Will Jones play RB this year as well?

24 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Will Jones play RB this year as well?

Not sure about him, but from what I could tell from the 1 scrimmage it looks like Martin will be the backup. He had a few good runs in the controlled portion. I was keeping stats most of the scrimmage but got kinda distracted with a fantasy draft I had to do as well. But I’ll be doing stats for the game helping out the two guys doing the broadcasts on here so I’ll be posting them at halftime and end of game.