Silsbee v Brownsboro scrimmage

STiger85

The Silsbee Tigers will play the Brownsboro Bears in Nacogdoches on Thursday starting at 5:00. The Tiger scrimmaged the Lions from Livingston last week. The Tigers offense scored five total TDs, one being called back for a penalty. Silsbee was able to score through the air and with a ground attack, a little inconsistent on moving the ball as all TDs came from long yards. The Tiger defense gave up three total TDs, one being called back for a penalty. Silsbee D gave up some long drives early in the scrimmage with two scoring through the air, but settled down and held Livingston scoreless in the end of the scrimmage. Both teams threw an INT. I would like to see Silsbee be more consistent on driving the ball down the field and eat up the clock on offense and tackle better on defense. Should be a good test to get the Tigers ready for the start of the season. One more scrimmage to get ready. TigerNation!!!  

11 hours ago, STiger85 said:

The Silsbee Tigers will play the Brownsboro Bears in Nacogdoches on Thursday starting at 5:00. The Tiger scrimmaged the Lions from Livingston last week. The Tigers offense scored five total TDs, one being called back for a penalty. Silsbee was able to score through the air and with a ground attack, a little inconsistent on moving the ball as all TDs came from long yards. The Tiger defense gave up three total TDs, one being called back for a penalty. Silsbee D gave up some long drives early in the scrimmage with two scoring through the air, but settled down and held Livingston scoreless in the end of the scrimmage. Both teams threw an INT. I would like to see Silsbee be more consistent on driving the ball down the field and eat up the clock on offense and tackle better on defense. Should be a good test to get the Tigers ready for the start of the season. One more scrimmage to get ready. TigerNation!!!  

Brownsboro was 1-7 last year and picked last in their dist. this year by DC mag. 

14 hours ago, STiger85 said:

Game is Friday 8/20/2021

29 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Me and my father in law will be there. Looking forward to a fun year of tiger football. I now work in Silsbee, have family in silsbee, have followed silsbee pretty close in the past, so that’s where I’ll be this year lol

You're not the first Raider fan to become a Tiger fan. 😂 

5 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Me and my father in law will be there. Looking forward to a fun year of tiger football. I now work in Silsbee, have family in silsbee, have followed silsbee pretty close in the past, so that’s where I’ll be this year lol

So you gonna change the helmet and name to the S-Train? 

10 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

@SmashMouthhe already gave up on the HC lol

With all the new fans I think TigerGirl10 needs to hit up the UIL and see if they can move Silsbee up to D1 to avoid Carthage at all costs come playoff time this realignment 😁

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

@SmashMouthhe already gave up on the HC lol

Lol. I think the school board gave up on a football head coach. Lol. I’ll still be supporting our boys though. I’ll be at every home game hopefully. My baby boy is a freshman at UMHB. I doubt he will play this year, so I’ll still be able to watch my Raiders. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Lol. I think the school board gave up on a football head coach. Lol. I’ll still be supporting our boys though. I’ll be at every home game hopefully. My baby boy is a freshman at UMHB. I doubt he will play this year, so I’ll still be able to watch my Raiders. 

You’re not a fan of the new coach? I honestly have no clue about him