Chaos at Afghanistan's Kabul airport as Taliban take over country

LumRaiderFan

Did you see the video of them sitting on the jet engine like a hobos on a train as it taxied down the runway?  

I'll be the first to admit that I don't have the answer to "how to fix the problems in Afghanistan."  But I know that what we've done in the last month is the wrong answer.  Heck, I'm not sure that ANYBODY has the answers... but you can wait a couple of days and you'll see them executing our "friends" in soccer stadiums.  It's coming. 

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Top officials are facing backlash after the Biden administration's announcement to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11 opened a path for the Taliban to take control of the country. In an interview on "Fox & Friends," retired Navy SEAL and Wisconsin congressional candidate Derrick Van Orden called on Biden's top diplomatic advisers to resign, saying they failed in their duty to advise the president.  

DERRICK VAN ORDEN: I did two tours in Afghanistan in 2003 and 2009, and, unfortunately, the Biden administration is redefining the word incompetence. You've got Secretary Blinken and Secretary Austin. They need to tender their resignations right now. The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Milley, he needs to go peel potatoes in the galley for about a month and then resign also. These folks' primary duty is to advise the president of the United States on diplomatic and military matters and they've abjectly failed that. The national security architecture of the United States of America is clearly broken right now. 

And this is playing out in real time. People can't pretend like this isn't happening. We truly understand now that the emperor has no clothes. As a matter of fact, we don't even know if he's wearing clothes right now because he has disappeared from the public. The president of the United States, in clearly the most dramatic foreign policy crisis in the United States in a very, very long time, probably since Sept. 11, 2001, has disappeared. Jen Psaki has taken the week off too. This is unacceptable.

10 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

US military is just another gigantic wealth transfer and jobs program for the masses. These dumbass wars are literally impossible to win. Didn’t we learn from Vietnam?

Sucks for the friendlies left behind, but we have to stop being world police at some point. waste of trillions of dollars, time, and lives 

You probably wanna defund police too. Is that it?

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

US military is just another gigantic wealth transfer and jobs program for the masses. These dumbass wars are literally impossible to win. Didn’t we learn from Vietnam?

Sucks for the friendlies left behind, but we have to stop being world police at some point. waste of trillions of dollars, time, and lives 

I agree. We shouldn't have been there in the first place.