Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

6 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I wonder how they’re going to reduce the population?🤔

A slip up, was supposed to read pollution. But didn't even bother to... um um um. Correct herself. And they still applauded. These people don't care what they vote for. The devils already got them. They could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and not lose any voters."

Which is basically what they did with the vaccine 

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

A slip up, was supposed to read pollution. But didn't even bother to... um um um. Correct herself. And they still applauded. These people don't care what they vote for. The devils already got them. They could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and not lose any voters."

Which is basically what they did with the vaccine 

Don’t think the vaccine didn’t reduce the population. 

4 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Don’t think the vaccine didn’t reduce the population. 

I know it did. And thats why i said it. Except they stood at the WH and told everyone it was mandatory, killing millions. The true numbers will never be known. Thank God we live in a state that trys to allow people their freedoms. 

34 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all were all proud of the vaccine when Trump was taking credit for it. 

Find a post of me praising it. If there’s one thing that I didn’t see eye to eye with Trump on was the vaccine. I thought it was great to see it get to market quickly but the more research I did, I decided it was not for me or my family, we took a pass on it. By the way Trump did not create the vaccine Spanky, he just knocked down the hurdles to get it to market quickly. 

Like Wosdrummer said 24/7. Lol

4 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

At least he didn’t mandate it. That was my issue. 

Don’t forget that the Vaccine was announced and given for the first time four weeks before Trump left office.

Maybe some people’s memories are short or TDS takes over.  Trump wasn’t the president when the data started piling up on the vaccine, he wasn’t the president when many in the military were discharged for refusal, he wasn’t the president who ordered OSHA to mandate that private companies order vaccinations under their authority, later overturned by the Supreme Court as an unconstitutional mandate.

Trump announced the vaccine had been developed… and it had, and then left office. The damage came under the Biden administration.

My wife, son, DIL, and I never took the vaccine. Thought about it as our doctor suggested it. Wife and I even came down with Covid. Nothing in my life has ever kept me sick for 11 days. We had faith in our aged, but still very functional, immune systems. Still have never taken the Biden Forced Jab. I believe Trump was persuaded to go along with the vaccine for political purposes, as the election was not far away.

Some people are simply ate up with it.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

My wife, son, DIL, and I never took the vaccine. Thought about it as our doctor suggested it. Wife and I even came down with Covid. Nothing in my life has ever kept me sick for 11 days. We had faith in our aged, but still very functional, immune systems. Still have never taken the Biden Forced Jab. I believe Trump was persuaded to go along with the vaccine for political purposes, as the election was not far away.

Some people are simply ate up with it.

Trump wasn’t force to go along with it. The Rs thought it was great right up until it wasn’t… the Ds were opposed right up until they were in charge- then everybody should have to take it. 

Purely political decision by supporters of both sides. The saddest people on Earth are the Rs who got the jab early and now wish they hadn’t. Heck, I’ll bet 3/4 of the Trumpskins claiming they didn’t get it actually did, but they’ve got to lie about it to avoid ridicule from their buddies. 

7 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Don’t forget that the Vaccine was announced and given for the first time four weeks before Trump left office.

Maybe some people’s memories are short or TDS takes over.  Trump wasn’t the president when the data started piling up on the vaccine, he wasn’t the president when many in the military were discharged for refusal, he wasn’t the president who ordered OSHA to mandate that private companies order vaccinations under their authority, later overturned by the Supreme Court as an unconstitutional mandate.

Trump announced the vaccine had been developed… and it had, and then left office. The damage came under the Biden administration.

That is correct.  

8 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Bingo

8 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Great post. Hopefully no one will try to change the wording.

9 hours ago, tvc184 said:

TDS also cost untold lives because hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin were dismissed as ineffective against covid simply because Trump touted them.

Pre-Elon twitter, YouTube, Facebook and other social media was suppressing this information that would have saved lots of lives based on lies from Fauchi and Bill Gates because big pharma can make billions off the emergency act vaccine if there is determined there are no effective options.

Trump was 100% right on this and there is tons of evidence that proves it.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump wasn’t force to go along with it. The Rs thought it was great right up until it wasn’t… the Ds were opposed right up until they were in charge- then everybody should have to take it. 

Purely political decision by supporters of both sides. The saddest people on Earth are the Rs who got the jab early and now wish they hadn’t. Heck, I’ll bet 3/4 of the Trumpskins claiming they didn’t get it actually did, but they’ve got to lie about it to avoid ridicule from their buddies. 

That’s a very creative post. Lol

24/7

My family and I have zero regrets for not taking the vaccine. 

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

TDS also cost untold lives because hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin were dismissed as ineffective against covid simply because Trump touted them.

Pre-Elon twitter, YouTube, Facebook and other social media was suppressing this information that would have saved lots of lives based on lies from Fauchi and Bill Gates because big pharma can make billions off the emergency act vaccine if there is determined there are no effective options.

Trump was 100% right on this and there is tons of evidence that proves it.

24/7 is too blind to see that.