Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

Again, 34,000 deaths, most with nothing to link them to the vaccine other than time proximity.  Almost 231,000,000 Americans are fully vaccinated.  Most of those received two doses, and many have also had one or more booster.  613 million doses had been administered by October 2022 in the US. A reasonable guess is that 700 million doses of the vaccine have been administered by now , a good portion to the people in our population most as risk of dying on any given day.  I’m surprised there aren’t more than 34,000 documented deaths of people who’d recently been vaccinated, just based on the laws of average and coincidence.  At one point nearly 2 million vaccines were being administered daily.  Around 8000 people die a day.  There’s going to be many, many instances of unrelated coincidental deaths of people who recently were vaccinated.  I’m not claiming that nobody ever died as a result of a COVID vaccine, but I don’t see an 82-year-old obese smoker dying of a stroke a week after they were vaccinated and say to myself “dang shot killed another one!”  

as to your claim of my not being an expert, I’ve never claimed to be.  Just stating things I do know personally.  And I choose to put my faith in the overwhelming majority of medical personnel, not the one I can find to say exactly what I already believe.  

This is the hidden content, please

to paraphrase, since it’s not a Twitter video to watch, the death rates among age group studied after set time ranges of receiving vaccines were actually slightly lower than the expected rates of those same groups due to all causes. There was no jump in death rate at all when those groups were vaccinated.  

In regards to your obgyn video:

the conclusion of the study:  Among 85 162 births, 43 099 (50.6%) occurred in individuals who received one dose or more of a covid-19 vaccine during pregnancy—42 979 (99.7%) received an mRNA vaccine. Vaccination during pregnancy was not associated with any increased risk of overall preterm birth (6.5% among vaccinated v 6.9% among unvaccinated; adjusted hazard ratio 1.02, 95% confidence interval 0.96 to 1.08), spontaneous preterm birth (3.7% v 4.4%; 0.96, 0.90 to 1.03), or very preterm birth (0.59% v0.89%; 0.80, 0.67 to 0.95). No increase was found in risk of small for gestational age at birth (9.1% v 9.2%; 0.98, 0.93 to 1.03) or stillbirth (0.25% v 0.44%; 0.65, 0.51 to 0.84). Findings were similar by trimester of vaccination, mRNA vaccine product, and number of doses received during pregnancy.

Before I go, can you quantify your statement that Dr. Peter McCullough is the top cardiologist in the world?  That’s a legit question?  I get that he’s a real doctor, and worked at a big hospital, but where did you draw that conclusion from?  I know you’re big on other people proving your statements for you, so I googled and found a list from Forbes in 2017 (before he was blacklisted, but close enough to then that he was well established), and he wasn’t mentioned in their top 27 cardiologists in the country.  I found a different list from 2013 and he wasn’t listed.  

here’s a list from 2021 of the best cardiology hospitals in the world.  One would think baylor health would be pretty high considering the influence of the best cardiologist in the world, but they were ranked 63rd.

so do you have any basis for your statement that he’s the best the best cardiologist in the world? 

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Before I go, can you quantify your statement that Dr. Peter McCullough is the top cardiologist in the world?  That’s a legit question?  I get that he’s a real doctor, and worked at a big hospital, but where did you draw that conclusion from?  I know you’re big on other people proving your statements for you, so I googled and found a list from Forbes in 2017 (before he was blacklisted, but close enough to then that he was well established), and he wasn’t mentioned in their top 27 cardiologists in the country.  I found a different list from 2013 and he wasn’t listed.  

here’s a list from 2021 of the best cardiology hospitals in the world.  One would think baylor health would be pretty high considering the influence of the best cardiologist in the world, but they were ranked 63rd.

so do you have any basis for your statement that he’s the best the best cardiologist in the world? 

Yep ….your right he’s a total fraud😂🤣

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Yep ….your right he’s a total fraud😂🤣

Dude, your literal claim was he’s “the world’s best cardiologist.”  I asked you to prove that, and this is your response?  What was it you said to me in the other thread?  I’m not saying one way or another.  But if you’re going to claim it, prove your point.  Looks like you can’t.  Lol. 

but hey, a freelance Twitter journalist with 1900 followers posted one of his videos and referred to him as world-renowned.  That’s about all anyone should need to prove he’s the “world’s best cardiologist.”  

9 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Dude, your literal claim was he’s “the world’s best cardiologist.”  I asked you to prove that, and this is your response?  What was it you said to me in the other thread?  I’m not saying one way or another.  But if you’re going to claim it, prove your point.  Looks like you can’t.  Lol. 

Dude…😂

You just don’t want to admit that you were wrong in promoting a BS vaccine that didn’t work.

Don’t try steer away from the original statement I made. I know it’s hard to admit you were duped with all the hysteria and propaganda you swallowed. 

Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist and cardiologist in academic practice in Dallas, Texas, and is proud to be a part of The Wellness Company. He received his bachelor’s degree from Baylor University and then completed his medical degree as an Alpha Omega Alpha graduate from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. In addition, he completed his internal medicine residency at the University of Washington, cardiology fellowship including service as Chief Fellow at William Beaumont Hospital, and master’s degree in public health at the University of Michigan.

Dr. McCullough has broadly published on a range of topics in medicine with over 1000 publications and 660 citations in the National Library of Medicine. Dr. McCullough is a recipient of the Simon Dack Award from the American College of Cardiology and the International Vicenza Award in Critical Care Nephrology for his scholarship and research. His works have appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association, Lancet, British Medical Journal, and other top-tier journals worldwide. He is the editor-in-chief of Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and senior associate editor of the American Journal of Cardiology. He serves on the editorial boards of multiple specialty journals.

Dr. McCullough has broadly published on a range of topics in medicine with over 1000 publications and 660 citations in the National Library of Medicine.”

Did I also mention that he had stones the SIZE OF BOWLING BALLS TO GO AGAINST THIS POISON THAT WAS FED TO THE WORLD.

Swallow it and Own it! You were WRONG IN YOUR VACCINE ANALYSIS. 😁

Again, I’m not arguing that he’s a qualified cardiologist, or even that he’s a good one. Your claim, multiple times, has been that he’s the world’s best. You could post a similar bio for many cardiologists.  They’re all published and many serve on multiple boards.  When you find something stating that he’s the best in the world, or even the best in the US, or even amongst them, get back to me.  Or better yet, when you bring up your hero in the future, maybe just refer to him as “a cardiologist” and leave off the made up superlatives.  

14 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Again, I’m not arguing that he’s a qualified cardiologist, or even that he’s a good one. Your claim, multiple times, has been that he’s the world’s best. You could post a similar bio for many cardiologists.  They’re all published and serve on boards.  When you find something stating that he’s the best in the world, or even the best in the US, or even amongst them, get back to me.  Or better yet, when you bring up your hero in the future, maybe just refer to him as “a cardiologist” and leave off the made up superlatives.  

OMG… you’re really picking the corn out of the poo poo to steer away from the fact that you were wrong about the poison that you said was effective.😂🤣

10 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

OMG… you’re really picking the corn out of the poo poo to steer away from the fact that you were wrong about the poison that you said was effective. 😂🤣

Hi pot, meet kettle. There’s far more evidence to show that the vaccine saved lives than there is that your messiah is the world’s best cardiologist.  I guess I could post from hundreds of the “world’s best cardiologists” on here in favor of the vaccine?  They own many leather books, and their homes smell of mahogany.  

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Hi pot, meet kettle. There’s far more evidence to show that the vaccine saved lives than there is that your messiah is the world’s best cardiologist.  I guess I could post from hundreds of the “world’s best cardiologists” on here in favor of the vaccine?  They own many leather books, and their homes smell of mahogany.  

The guy is an author of 677 articles published in the scientific peer-reviewed journals. The guy is a top Cardiologist in his field. 

Again you don’t want to admit that you were wrong about the poison you said was unarguably effective. 😂 It’s embarrassing at this point but keep on trying to steer away from that fact. 

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Again, 34,000 deaths, most with nothing to link them to the vaccine other than time proximity.  Almost 231,000,000 Americans are fully vaccinated.  Most of those received two doses, and many have also had one or more booster.  613 million doses had been administered by October 2022 in the US. A reasonable guess is that 700 million doses of the vaccine have been administered by now , a good portion to the people in our population most as risk of dying on any given day.  I’m surprised there aren’t more than 34,000 documented deaths of people who’d recently been vaccinated, just based on the laws of average and coincidence.  At one point nearly 2 million vaccines were being administered daily.  Around 8000 people die a day.  There’s going to be many, many instances of unrelated coincidental deaths of people who recently were vaccinated.  I’m not claiming that nobody ever died as a result of a COVID vaccine, but I don’t see an 82-year-old obese smoker dying of a stroke a week after they were vaccinated and say to myself “dang shot killed another one!”  

as to your claim of my not being an expert, I’ve never claimed to be.  Just stating things I do know personally.  And I choose to put my faith in the overwhelming majority of medical personnel, not the one I can find to say exactly what I already believe.  

That same 82 year old obese smoker dying of a stroke, should not be claimed as a Covid death either, simply because he had Covid. Lots of deaths were attributed to Covid when they were not Covid deaths. Hospitals and funeral homes got more money for them if they were Covid deaths. Sad situation…. Greed 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

People were getting Covid months after they received the vaccine in the beginning stages. . 😂 Boy that’s real effective.😂 

Never said he was the Messiah of Cardiology. There you go attacking the messenger because you can’t attack his message. Please feel free to attack his message . You have the Typical liberal mindset after he’s been duped. 

Doctors that we’re cancelled because they were promoting ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine have been proven to be right about it being effective against Covid but if that would gotten out in the beginning stages then the government could’ve implemented emergency orders for the poison that was going to be distributed so big Pharma could make their billions and not be liable for any damages. 

You were Wrong Mr All Knowing Chief of Truth. 😎

52 minutes ago, baddog said:

That same 82 year old obese smoker dying of a stroke, should not be claimed as a Covid death either, simply because he had Covid. Lots of deaths were attributed to Covid when they were not Covid deaths. Hospitals and funeral homes got more money for them if they were Covid deaths. Sad situation…. Greed 

It’s hard to see that when you’re drowning in the Covid Kool Aid. 

31 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

People were getting Covid months after they received the vaccine in the beginning stages. . 😂 Boy that’s real effective.😂 

Never said he was the Messiah of Cardiology. There you go attacking the messenger because you can’t attack his message. Please feel free to attack his message . You have the Typical liberal mindset after he’s been duped. 

Doctors that we’re cancelled because they were promoting ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine have been proven to be right about it being effective against Covid but if that would gotten out in the beginning stages then the government could’ve implemented emergency orders for the poison that was going to be distributed so big Pharma could make their billions and not be liable for any damages. 

You were Wrong Mr All Knowing Chief of Truth. 😎

No, you just said he was the best cardiologist in the world.  but then again, you think ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are effective against covid, because your cardio messiah says so.  maybe you can start making tinfoil hats with his picture on them.  

of course, your heart doctor that's making $16.99 apiece from sheep for his paperback, and however much a speaking appearance says differently.  I'm quoting medical studies, and you're quoting the twitter doctor.  Wait, I mean the best cardiologist in the world.   Amazing that you can get caught in that nonsense lie and in the same breath talk down to anyone about how dumb they are for "drinking the koolaid."  you worship this guy so much you're attributing the #1 ranking in the world to him based on literally nothing at all, and anyone who says differently is a moron.  Including well over 90% of the medical community.  It's all a conspiracy, and he's the one getting rich "exposing it".  There's really no point in going any further with this.  You post baseless accusations about me, and your proof that I'm wrong all comes from a discredited doctor who you've ordained the best cardiologist in the world (but you keep taking shots about me being an expert).  And you still refuse to address where you've come up with the lie.  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I agree.  And there's plenty of greed on both sides.  Lots of people lining their pockets on both sides of this thing.  Unwoke's messiah doctor is getting richer by the day peddling information that's been proven wrong by dozens of medical studies.  But hey, the koolaid he's serving tastes great, and for $16,99 you can buy a cup on amazon!

13 hours ago, Unwoke said:

It has nothing to do with a gotcha moment. You were promoting something you know little about. You pushed the notion 2 years ago that the vaccine was unarguably effective. A vaccine that was created in 8 or 9 months that would normally take 12 to 15 years to create. Go look at your post. I find it ridiculous for you to call out someone about posting lies or propaganda when you are no where near the expert you think you are on a vaccine created in such a short period of time. When vaccines were created in the past if there were more than 50 deaths total in the VAERS SYSTEM on a new vaccine they would take it off the market immediately. I believe the last numbers I read were at 34,000 deaths, that doesn’t include permanent disabilities. Here is a clip of the top Cardiologist in the World who was banned and censored for speaking the truth. Come to find out he was right. 

More vaccine testimony from OB/GYN Dr. Thorpe. 

The same could be said of EVERYONE on this board, I didn't know this was an expert only forum - We would have been kicked out long ago.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

No, you just said he was the best cardiologist in the world.  but then again, you think ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are effective against covid, because your cardio messiah says so.  maybe you can start making tinfoil hats with his picture on them.  

of course, your heart doctor that's making $16.99 apiece from sheep for his paperback, and however much a speaking appearance says differently.  I'm quoting medical studies, and you're quoting the twitter doctor.  Wait, I mean the best cardiologist in the world.   Amazing that you can get caught in that nonsense lie and in the same breath talk down to anyone about how dumb they are for "drinking the koolaid."  you worship this guy so much you're attributing the #1 ranking in the world to him based on literally nothing at all, and anyone who says differently is a moron.  Including well over 90% of the medical community.  It's all a conspiracy, and he's the one getting rich "exposing it".  There's really no point in going any further with this.  You post baseless accusations about me, and your proof that I'm wrong all comes from a discredited doctor who you've ordained the best cardiologist in the world (but you keep taking shots about me being an expert).  And you still refuse to address where you've come up with the lie.  

He’s one of many doctors that were silenced and we’re right about all the Covid BS but I know Dr McCullough’s medical credentials doesn’t even come close to yours. 😂 

I agree with a lot of things you post on this forum but you are wrong on this issue an you just can’t admit it. 

I know government boot licking seal’s don’t like to eat crow but you’re just going to have to force it down. Lol