Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Safe and effective per Bullets13.

I’m sure living rent free in your head. Literally haven’t opened this thread in months, do so today and find my name in your mouth on your most recent post.  Remember that time I tried to have a discussion with you about vaccines and you kept quoting Stella Immanuel?  You know, the doc who believes in aliens and demon sperm?  It’s impossible to even have a reasonable discussion with anyone who believes literally anything that anyone says as long as it jives with what they’re trying to push.  I’m happy to talk to you about any other subject, but it’s a waste of time on this.  Literally any person can say anything, and as long as it’s negative towards the vaccine you’re going to take a nice long sip of it and then post it on here, especially if it comes from the most factual site on the planet, Twitter.  

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I’m sure living rent free in your head. Literally haven’t opened this thread in months, do so today and find my name in your mouth on your most recent post.  Remember that time I tried to have a discussion with you about vaccines and you kept quoting Stella Immanuel?  You know, the doc who believes in aliens and demon sperm?  It’s impossible to even have a reasonable discussion with anyone who believes literally anything that anyone says as long as it jives with what they’re trying to push.  I’m happy to talk to you about any other subject, but it’s a waste of time on this.  Literally any person can say anything, and as long as it’s negative towards the vaccine you’re going to take a nice long sip of it and then post it on here, especially if it comes from the most factual site on the planet, Twitter.  

I posted the Pfizer clinical data that Pfizer and the FDA wanted to keep sealed for 75 years for you a while back showing the vaccine was deadly as hell and ineffective. You never responded. Brother I promise you don’t live rent free in my head. I just don’t like when people push BS like you were doing with your comment that the vaccine was safe and effective. You were WRONG just admit it. Even RFK Jr. Who’s running for President has been putting out the same information about ivermectin and hydroxychlorquine as Stella Immanuel. Lol I guess he’s nuts too? Lol. Read the the Pfizer Clinical Data then you can go hide under a rock for making BS statements about the vaccine. You sound a little triggered.😂 Funny how the Truth will make people meltdown. 😂

I know it’s a waste of time for you because you probably discovered you got took and now you look like a fool. Let’s discuss the Pfizer Clinical Trail Data. 😁

Everyone should read RFK jr’s book, the real Anthony Fauchi.  Covid was bad, no doubt, but we were lied to about the efficacy and side effects of the vaccine, all for financial gain for the pharmaceutical companies.  He also caused unmeasurable damage by insisting that the country stay locked down.  He has been giving horrible advice as early as the AIDS crisis.  The vaccine industry is a racket that rewards shady methods and he has been in the middle of it.  Hopefully, the folks in this country won’t put up with this tyrannical behavior in the future, but we have a lot of sheep that have shown their complete trust in government and want to be led.  I still see folks with masks on, smh.

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Everyone should read RFK jr’s book, the real Anthony Fauchi.  Covid was bad, no doubt, but we were lied to about the efficacy and side effects of the vaccine, all for financial gain for the pharmaceutical companies.  He also caused unmeasurable damage by insisting that the country stay locked down.  He has been giving horrible advice as early as the AIDS crisis.  The vaccine industry is a racket that rewards shady methods and he has been in the middle of it.  Hopefully, the folks in this country won’t put up with this tyrannical behavior in the future, but we have a lot of sheep that have shown their complete trust in government and want to be led.  I still see folks with masks on, smh.

Bullets13 feelings are hurt. He doesn’t want to discuss it no more. 

Did RFK Jr. say anything about aliens or demon sperm? Of course I am being facetious only because bullets had to throw that out there to protect his foolishness. Lol

Read the Pfizer Clinical Data. It will blow your mind. By medical standards it flunks miserably. The damage and destruction is unmeasurable what was done to humanity over this BS vaccine. 

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Bullets13 feelings are hurt. He doesn’t want to discuss it no more. 

Did RFK Jr. say anything about aliens or demon sperm? Of course I am being facetious only because bullets had to throw that out there to protect his foolishness. Lol

Read the Pfizer Clinical Data. It will blow your mind. By medical standards it flunks miserably. The damage and destruction is unmeasurable what was done to humanity over this BS vaccine. 

We were definitely deceived by our government on this one, on purpose.

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

We were definitely deceived by our government on this one, on purpose.

Bullets13 wasn’t deceived. He thinks it was safe and effective. Lol

I personally smelled BS about 3 to 4 weeks into the lockdowns. Thank God for the spirit of discernment. 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

but, but, but bullets said!  You’ve put a lot of words in my mouth.  I’m not having a discussion with an unreasonable person.  I promise this is the last time I’m even opening this thread.  Find something else to get hung up on.  

You can’t discuss the Pfizer Clinical Data because it proves you WRONG. 
You seem to be hung up on Aliens and Demon Sperm. Lol

Quadruple-Jabbed 30-Year-Old Bodybuilder Joesthetics Discussed Changes in His Bloodwork Three Weeks Before Dying Suddenly From an Aneurysm!

From the article:  "Every passing day brings another “alleged” Covid-19 vaccine-induced death. I only say “alleged” because the powers-that-be will never let the truth come out fully, so journalists are forced to include qualifiers in our reporting even when the cumulative evidence points in one direction.  Jo Lindner, 30, was a bodybuilder and influencer on YouTube and Instagram when he died from an aneurysm in his girlfriend’s arms. Better known as “Joesthetics” to his fans, the athlete is known to have received four Covid-19 jabs."

This is the hidden content, please

@bullets13 @AggiesAreWe   

17 hours ago, Reagan said:

Quadruple-Jabbed 30-Year-Old Bodybuilder Joesthetics Discussed Changes in His Bloodwork Three Weeks Before Dying Suddenly From an Aneurysm!

From the article:  "Every passing day brings another “alleged” Covid-19 vaccine-induced death. I only say “alleged” because the powers-that-be will never let the truth come out fully, so journalists are forced to include qualifiers in our reporting even when the cumulative evidence points in one direction.  Jo Lindner, 30, was a bodybuilder and influencer on YouTube and Instagram when he died from an aneurysm in his girlfriend’s arms. Better known as “Joesthetics” to his fans, the athlete is known to have received four Covid-19 jabs."

This is the hidden content, please

@bullets13 @AggiesAreWe   

• 2 weeks later...