Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

58 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

You're so silly. 

I don't know, man... I injected too much stuff labeled "para equinas" back in the 1990s to be scared of a little old vaccine.   Anybody who went through those lines in basic training shouldn't worry about it either.  

I think a lot of Trump's fans are just soft. 

40 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don't know, man... I injected too much stuff labeled "para equinas" back in the 1990s to be scared of a little old vaccine.   Anybody who went through those lines in basic training shouldn't worry about it either.  

I think a lot of Trump's fans are just soft. 

Lol. I’ve used horse lineament. Unfortunately that’s the only thing I share in common with male horses. Look, I’m not necessarily a Trump fan. I took the vaccine because I was pretty much forced to. I’m not ashamed of it, but I probably wouldn’t have taken it no matter if he said to or Biden said to etc. 

21 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Lol. I’ve used horse lineament. Unfortunately that’s the only thing I share in common with male horses. Look, I’m not necessarily a Trump fan. I took the vaccine because I was pretty much forced to. I’m not ashamed of it, but I probably wouldn’t have taken it no matter if he said to or Biden said to etc. 

I made a business decision.  I was thinking that it would be dumb to get sick and drop 10k on copays/deductibles when they give the vaccine for free. 

Plus my parents are elderly and early on we thought it would stop the transmission- turns out it didn’t.  

This is the hidden content, please

Pay attention folks, this is the democratic party...from the article:

Senate Democrats shot down several amendments to the $886 billion military defense package brought forth by Republican lawmakers Wednesday amid a fervent battle for consensus before the impending August recess.

During Wednesday night's session, three proposed amendments to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) brought forth by GOP leaders were unable to gather the necessary 60 votes to be included in the bill.

Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz's amendment that would have reinstated military service members who were discharged for opting out of the COVID-19 vaccine failed 46 to 53. Notably, the amendment did not receive any votes from Democratic senators.

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Pay attention folks, this is the democratic party...from the article:

Senate Democrats shot down several amendments to the $886 billion military defense package brought forth by Republican lawmakers Wednesday amid a fervent battle for consensus before the impending August recess.

During Wednesday night's session, three proposed amendments to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) brought forth by GOP leaders were unable to gather the necessary 60 votes to be included in the bill.

Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz's amendment that would have reinstated military service members who were discharged for opting out of the COVID-19 vaccine failed 46 to 53. Notably, the amendment did not receive any votes from Democratic senators.

Again -- the devil has the Demoncratic party!!

This administration kicked out our finest for refusing to take a vaccine that turned out to be more harmful than helpful (another democrat mandate) and when the Senate has an opportunity to right this wrong, every democrat voted against it.

I don't expect an answer from the lefties, but tell me why this is acceptable and why you will vote to keep these folks in office.

I know you guys can't defend your pathetic party and policies, but give it a shot.

18 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This administration kicked out our finest for refusing to take a vaccine that turned out to be more harmful than helpful (another democrat mandate) and when the Senate has an opportunity to right this wrong, every democrat voted against it.

I don't expect an answer from the lefties, but tell me why this is acceptable and why you will vote to keep these folks in office.

I know you guys can't defend your pathetic party and policies, but give it a shot.

Orange Man Bad, Vote Democrat! Lol

9 hours ago, Unwoke said:

A must Watch! You will be pissed after watching this. Evil!

This should make everyone furious, our government lied to us and is responsible for many of the deaths that could have been prevented.  To demonize two safe drugs that have been used for decades so Fauchi and his ilk could profit off a vaccine that was more harmful than helpful is evil, no other way to phrase it.