Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

I know that covid is real.

I believe it was from a lab in China. 

Intentionally released? I don’t know.

I used to think that the vaccine had issues (and still do) but it was pushed by many people (not the creators like Pfizer) as a necessity for a very problematic disease.

Now I think it’s nothing but a continuing money scheme. I have heard a few radio commercials going back to late January.  They have said, if you have not had a booster since September, you aren’t covered and need the update. Okay, so now (going back to January) if you haven’t had a booster in the last 4-5 months….. you really need to come on it!!!

What next, every 12 weeks?

So maybe Fauci had his grubby hands in it from the beginning, maybe it was a complete accident or whatever.

However it started, it has become a created windfall for a lot of people to become rich and they are pushing the vaccines like cigarette commercials before they were made illegal. I also think that many in the health community are unwitting and unwilling pawns in the scheme.

The covid vaccine du jour has become a huge industry. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I know that covid is real.

I believe it was from a lab in China. 

Intentionally released? I don’t know.

I used to think that the vaccine had issues (and still do) but it was pushed by many people (not the creators like Pfizer) as a necessity for a very problematic disease.

Now I think it’s nothing but a continuing money scheme. I have heard a few radio commercials going back to late January.  They have said, if you have not had a booster since September, you aren’t covered and need the update. Okay, so now (going back to January) if you haven’t had a booster in the last 4-5 months….. you really need to come on it!!!

What next, every 12 weeks?

So maybe Fauci had his grubby hands in it from the beginning, maybe it was a complete accident or whatever.

However it started, it has become a created windfall for a lot of people to become rich and they are pushing the vaccines like cigarette commercials before they were made illegal. I also think that many in the health community are unwitting and unwilling pawns in the scheme.

The covid vaccine du jour has become a huge industry. 

You are right about Fauci…. He got rich off Covid. 
My two main problems with Fauci are…. He was involved with Wuhan in gain of function research and he predicted the pandemic. How can anyone predict such a thing unless there is a plan in place?

Introduction to Gain-of-function

Gain-of-function research (GOFR) refers to the serial passaging of microorganisms to increase their transmissibility, virulence, immunogenicity, and host tropism by applying selective pressure to a culture.

GOF is performed to understand how a pathogen adapts to environmental pressures, thereby allowing disease control measures to be better planned, as well as potential vaccines and therapies to be explored. Gene editing technologies such as clustered, regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR) may be utilized in combination with selective serial passaging to investigate the role of specific genes on protein expression and ultimate organism function.

Give a person enough rope and they will hang themselves. Anyone who would come up with an excuse such as this is being defensive and has something to hide. 

Fauci is a lying madman and needs to be charged with mass murder or even genocide.

Dr. Fauci claims a coronavirus lab leak could still be considered a 'natural occurrence'

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

The more time passes, the more truth comes out. Almost daily we're hearing about the lies. It comes from the same institutions that forced the vaccine mandate on us. We were being played from the start of this nonsense. It was all a plan.

Looking back at some of the crazy conspiracies that are now being revealed as truth. One has to wonder, what else? Hmmmm. The war in Ukraine? Unidentified aerial phenomenon? Epstein's suicide? The list goes on and on.

They know, that we know, that they know. And they know we want answers. So they give us what they want us to know.

Here’s where I stand on vaccines now: the original vaccines helped a lot against the alpha and delta variants, which were the most serious ones.  Hospitals all over the country put out numbers showing that a small fraction of their patients and deaths were among the vaccinated.  Some folks choose to believe that all of the medical professionals in the country were working in consort to create a massive conspiracy to get people vaccinated.  Whatever.  As I stated in my other post, 13 of 14 COVID deaths with people I knew personally occurred in the unvaccinated, and the one who was vaccinated was in arguably the most at-risk group that exists.  Now, that being said, I never cared for Fauci.  I think he’s crooked, and I think he did shady stuff to try and push vaccinations.  I was always for people having the choice, and was always against vax mandates.  I got the original vaccine, but when the new strains of COVID became milder I chose not to get any boosters.  I eventually became sick with COVID and built up natural immunity.  Hopefully it’ll last awhile.  Vaccines have become increasingly less effective over time as the virus has mutated.  That isn’t proof that they didn’t help.  The numbers say they did, whether you choose to believe them or not.  The fact that anti-vaxxers wave around decreased success or vaccines as the virus has mutated is a non-issue for me.  Your “gotcha” moment doesn’t prove to me that I was originally wrong, and I still feel the same way about a lot of the things I said two years ago.  COVID was a serious issue for a couple years, and I still believe that vaccines saved many lives.  I still don’t believe the silly conspiracy theories about the vaccines being more dangerous than the illness itself.  And I still get annoyed that vax-deniers pretend that they don’t understand math when you point out that a certain amount of people in an age-group dies every week whether they’ve recently been vaccinated or not, so you’re going to to have literally thousands of coincidental deaths.  

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Here’s where I stand on vaccines now: the original vaccines helped a lot against the alpha and delta variants, which were the most serious ones.  Hospitals all over the country put out numbers showing that a small fraction of their patients and deaths were among the vaccinated.  Some folks choose to believe that all of the medical professionals in the country were working in consort to create a massive conspiracy to get people vaccinated.  Whatever.  As I stated in my other post, 13 of 14 COVID deaths with people I knew personally occurred in the unvaccinated, and the one who was vaccinated was in arguably the most at-risk group that exists.  Now, that being said, I never cared for Fauci.  I think he’s crooked, and I think he did shady stuff to try and push vaccinations.  I was always for people having the choice, and was always against vax mandates.  I got the original vaccine, but when the new strains of COVID became milder I chose not to get any boosters.  I eventually became sick with COVID and built up natural immunity.  Hopefully it’ll last awhile.  Vaccines have become increasingly less effective over time as the virus has mutated.  That isn’t proof that they didn’t help.  The numbers say they did, whether you choose to believe them or not.  The fact that anti-vaxxers wave around decreased success or vaccines as the virus has mutated is a non-issue for me.  Your “gotcha” moment doesn’t prove to me that I was originally wrong, and I still feel the same way about a lot of the things I said two years ago.  COVID was a serious issue for a couple years, and I still believe that vaccines saved many lives.  I still don’t believe the silly conspiracy theories about the vaccines being more dangerous than the illness itself.  And I still get annoyed that vax-deniers pretend that they don’t understand math when you point out that a certain amount of people in an age-group dies every week whether they’ve recently been vaccinated or not, so you’re going to to have literally thousands of coincidental deaths.  

It has nothing to do with a gotcha moment. You were promoting something you know little about. You pushed the notion 2 years ago that the vaccine was unarguably effective. A vaccine that was created in 8 or 9 months that would normally take 12 to 15 years to create. Go look at your post. I find it ridiculous for you to call out someone about posting lies or propaganda when you are no where near the expert you think you are on a vaccine created in such a short period of time. When vaccines were created in the past if there were more than 50 deaths total in the VAERS SYSTEM on a new vaccine they would take it off the market immediately. I believe the last numbers I read were at 34,000 deaths, that doesn’t include permanent disabilities. Here is a clip of the top Cardiologist in the World who was banned and censored for speaking the truth. Come to find out he was right. 

More vaccine testimony from OB/GYN Dr. Thorpe.