Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

19 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Ok…..I hope every company, corporation, and media institution that mandated the “Vaccine” gets sued into Bankruptcy.

I don’t find it silly at all.

Perhaps you're not considering the fallout of bankruptcy and the effects it would have on innocent 9 to 5 employees who may lose their jobs working for the bankrupt debtors. Perhaps you're not considering that the bankruptcy may adversely affect innocent creditors and individuals owed money by the bankrupt debtors. I could probably write an entire thesis on why it's a "silly" (even irresponsible) reaction. Once again, I understand your sentiment, but the plan will do far more harm than good in my opinion.

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Perhaps you're not considering the fallout of bankruptcy and the effects it would have on innocent 9 to 5 employees who may lose their jobs working for the bankrupt debtors. Perhaps you're not considering that the bankruptcy may adversely affect innocent creditors and individuals owed money by the bankrupt debtors. I could probably write an entire thesis on why it's a "silly" (even irresponsible) reaction. Once again, I understand your sentiment, but the plan will do far more harm than good in my opinion.

What about all the businesses that went under including their employees because the vaccine and mandates. What about all the innocent lives lost and the people that are living with debilitating side effects for the rest of their lives from this poisonous gene therapy that was pushed on the World. You can’t even measure the amount of devastation that has been done. It’s a crime against humanity. And now it’s all coming out that a Big Lie was forced on the American people and the World. There must be Accountability no matter the cost. It will open up opportunity for other companies that value life and their employees. I respect your opinion but it doesn’t change mine.

Drive-thru funerals
Broken families
Jobs / careers ended
Financial ruins
Divorce
Lives lost

I was very close to losing my business. I am still to this day working two different jobs to supplement the business I lost because of the tyrannical nonsense pushed on this State. Hopefully by the end of this year I can go back to working just one job. 

21 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

What about all the businesses that went under including their employees because the vaccine and mandates. What about all the innocent lives lost and the people that are living with debilitating side effects for the rest of their lives from this poisonous gene therapy that was pushed on the World. You can’t even measure the amount of devastation that has been done. It’s a crime against humanity. And now it’s all coming out that a Big Lie was forced on the American people and the World. There must be Accountability no matter the cost. It will open up opportunity for other companies that value life and their employees. I respect your opinion but it doesn’t change mine.

Drive-thru funerals
Broken families
Jobs / careers ended
Financial ruins
Divorce
Lives lost

I was very close to losing my business. I am still to this day working two different jobs to supplement the business I lost because of the tyrannical nonsense pushed on this State. Hopefully by the end of this year I can go back to working just one job. 

Same here. I suffered greatly. Still doesn't make forcing thousands of companies into bankruptcy which could have devastating trickle down effects a god solution. That's the old "two wrongs don't make a right" adage...

16 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Same here. I suffered greatly. Still doesn't make forcing thousands of companies into bankruptcy which could have devastating trickle down effects a god solution. That's the old "two wrongs don't make a right" adage...

Ok, we’ll just have to disagree.