Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

This about sums it up.

Hey—sorry you lost your job b/c of the vax that doesn’t work and your grandmother died alone and you couldn’t have a funeral and your brother’s business was needlessly destroyed and your kids have weird heart problems—but let’s just admit we were all wrong and call a truce, eh?

NEVER EVER FORGET!

This article is posted on the website for the National Institute of Health which is under the Department of Health and Human Services just like the CDC. It is a US government website and not a political blog.

Here are a couple of excerpts from the article:

For the first time in American history a president, governors, mayors, hospital administrators and federal bureaucrats are determining medical treatments based not on accurate scientifically based or even experience based information, but rather to force the acceptance of special forms of care and “prevention”—including remdesivir, use of respirators and ultimately a series of essentially untested messenger RNA vaccines.”

”Neither Anthony Fauci, the CDC, WHO nor any medical governmental establishment has ever offered any early treatment other than Tylenol, hydration and call an ambulance once you have difficulty breathing. This is unprecedented in the entire history of medical care as early treatment of infections is critical to saving lives and preventing severe complications. Not only have these medical organizations and federal lapdogs not even suggested early treatment, they attacked anyone who attempted to initiate such treatment with all the weapons at their disposal—loss of license, removal of hospital privileges, shaming, destruction of reputations and even arrest.”

”Worse still is the actual designing of medical articles for promoting drugs and pharmaceutical products that involve fake studies, so-called ghostwritten articles”

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

This article is posted on the website for the National Institute of Health which is under the Department of Health and Human Services just like the CDC. It is a US government website and not a political blog.

For the first time in American history a president, governors, mayors, hospital administrators and federal bureaucrats are determining medical treatments based not on accurate scientifically based or even experience based information, but rather to force the acceptance of special forms of care and “prevention”—including remdesivir, use of respirators and ultimately a series of essentially untested messenger RNA vaccines.”

”Neither Anthony Fauci, the CDC, WHO nor any medical governmental establishment has ever offered any early treatment other than Tylenol, hydration and call an ambulance once you have difficulty breathing. This is unprecedented in the entire history of medical care as early treatment of infections is critical to saving lives and preventing severe complications. Not only have these medical organizations and federal lapdogs not even suggested early treatment, they attacked anyone who attempted to initiate such treatment with all the weapons at their disposal—loss of license, removal of hospital privileges, shaming, destruction of reputations and even arrest.”

”Worse still is the actual designing of medical articles for promoting drugs and pharmaceutical products that involve fake studies, so-called ghostwritten articles”

Pure Evil, Everyone involved should be put on trial. I could be wrong but I believe Remdesivir is what they put WOSgrad on when he was in the hospital. Sure miss him. 

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

smh

• 2 weeks later...

Alright everyone, I have posted a lot stuff about the vaccine but this hard hitting documentary is a must see. Take the time to watch the whole documentary if you can stomach some of the scenes. They can be a little gruesome. Feel free to share this with everyone. There is a Evil vs Good battle that has been going on.

On 11/22/2022 at 7:21 AM, Unwoke said:

Alright everyone, I have posted a lot stuff about the vaccine but this hard hitting documentary is a must see. Take the time to watch the whole documentary if you can stomach some of the scenes. They can be a little gruesome. Feel free to share this with everyone. There is a Evil vs Good battle that has been going on.

I watched the whole thing. I never put full credibility into any conspiracy theories. The documentary appeared to have a lot of factual content but I don’t ever trust those connecting the dots. Anything can be claimed with apparent factual content. With that being said, it was very alarming and could very well be credible because I never trust our government. The narrative certainly falls inline with much of what I’ve seen or thought.

23 minutes ago, mat said:

I watched the whole thing. I never put full credibility into any conspiracy theories. The documentary appeared to have a lot of factual content but I don’t ever trust those connecting the dots. Anything can be claimed with apparent factual content. With that being said, it was very alarming and could very well be credible because I never trust our government. The narrative certainly falls inline with much of what I’ve seen or thought.

I feel pretty much the same way you do but I thought it was something worth sharing.

• 2 weeks later...