Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

On 4/4/2022 at 6:39 PM, Unwoke said:

Guess he forgot about this video. 😂

I heard Fauci say that an Omicon variant will hit this fall.  First -- how does he know?  Second -- that would be right in time for fraudulent "mail-in" ballots!  Imagine that!    

Latest FOI of Pfizer records show that 3 months after vaccine rollout they hired 600 full time employees just to process the adverse event reports of vaccine side effects, with a plan to hire another 1200 by June 2021.

Another conspiracy bites the dust! 

The total number of deaths associated with the Covid-19 vaccines in the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is 26,396 which is nearly triple the 9,619 deaths associated with all other vaccines combined over the last 32-years.

There have been a total of 1,205,753 reports associated with the covid-19 vaccines in VAERS including:

•145,781 hospitalizations

•125,791 urgent care

•48,852 permanently disabled

•41,320 severe allergic reactions

•37,579 myocarditis/pericarditis

•26,396 deaths

•14,949 bell’s palsy

•13,527 heart attacks

•13,224 shingles

•9,533 anaphylaxis

•6,256 thrombocytopenia

•4,423 miscarriages

The CDC claims that none of these deaths were caused by the Covid-19 vaccines, but their own data shows that 50 percent of deaths occur within 48-hours of getting vaccinated with a direct correlation between the number of deaths and the number of days after vaccination.

The FDA managed to consider all 329,000 pages of data and grant emergency approval of the Pfizer vaccine within just 108 days but then asked for 75 years to fully release that information to PHMPT and the public.

This is the hidden content, please

On 4/7/2022 at 11:13 AM, Reagan said:

I heard Fauci say that an Omicon variant will hit this fall.  First -- how does he know?  Second -- that would be right in time for fraudulent "mail-in" ballots!  Imagine that!    

Didn’t see this until after I posted nearly the same thing in another topic.  It definitely will happen.  Fauci is nothing more than a snake in the grass!

• 2 weeks later...

Dr. Mike Yeadon: "[The mortality rate of COVID is] about 2 in a 1000; flu's typically [about] 1 in a 1000... The threat to the population [from COVID] is well inside the range of normal seasonal flu. So you might be thinking, 'Well, why should we be doing anything unusual?' Bingo. We didn't need to do anything; we literally did not need to do anything."

I knew I smelled Bull💩 from the get go.

13 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I think it’s funny how almost every week a new lie is revealed about this BS vaccine. 

If you catch Covid, don't come on here looking for sympathy especially since you think its fake.

I love going on reddit and making fun of Trump cultists who catch Covid. It usually doesn't end well for them either. It's ironic since your false god Trump always points to the vaccine being one of the greatest accomplishments of his presidency.

46 minutes ago, wbfan said:

If you catch Covid, don't come on here looking for sympathy especially since you think its fake.

I love going on reddit and making fun of Trump cultists who catch Covid. It usually doesn't end well for them either. It's ironic since your false god Trump always points to the vaccine being one of the greatest accomplishments of his presidency.

Never said it was fake. It was a manageable virus from the get go. I have different views about the vaccine than Trump. In 5 yrs, when all evidence emerges & the data is clear, you won't call the "vaccine" "modern medicine" any more than you would hail the virtues of thalyidamide. Heart problems in healthy youth are just 1 example. Rigorous questioning & a healthy skepticism IS science, bubba. There’s only one God an I sure hope you have a personal relationship with him.

4 hours ago, wbfan said:

I love going on reddit and making fun of Trump cultists who catch Covid. It usually doesn't end well for them either.

Why doesn’t it end well? Hospitalizations are way down, and the great vast majority survive. For most, it’s an irritating illness like the flu or a cold that goes away in a few days. I’d much rather have Covid than shingles again. Lol. 

9 hours ago, wbfan said:

I can see that.

Do you make fun of the folks that voted for biden and have us in this mess?

14 hours ago, wbfan said:

Isn’t it funny that, while Trump was potus, every Dimwit that held positions in Washington were against the vaccine.  And, as soon as mush head won the election, he started mandating vaccines.  Two-faced pieces of 💩.  Hope you’re enjoying what you voted for!

On 4/7/2022 at 11:13 AM, Reagan said:

How did he know in 2017 that there would be a pandemic while Trump was in office?  He didn’t say “might” or “maybe”, he said “would have”.  Slam dunk, no 🐂💩, there’ll be a pandemic.  The thing is, Imo he did know.  Folks should wonder, HOW he knew.  He was in bed with the Chinese.  They were testing gain of function research in Wuhan.  Doesn’t take a genius to put this puzzle together.  If there’s a hell, and I think there is, he’ll spend eternity there for all the people he’s killed.

BREAKING: Pfizer document release shows pregnant/nursing women were not included in vaccine clinical trials – there is no way it could have been called ‘safe and effective’ for women with child. DOD data shows ‘pregnancy abnormalities’ doubled after mandatory vax including deaths, birth defects, after injection. Pfizer tried to keep this data secret till 2076. This is massive criminal activity and a national security breach.

This is the hidden content, please

• 2 weeks later...