Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

Get your monkeypox vaccination as soon as possible.. meanwhile, wear masks and stay at home, especially through the mid-term elections.

WHO declares monkeypox a global health emergency

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

WOW!  From the article:  "Dr. Deborah Birx: I knew shots would not prevent COVID infection!  'I think we overplayed the vaccines'"

So, overplayed the vaccine - overplayed the mask - overplayed the lockdowns - pretty much fouled up everything they possibly could.  Sounds like SOP for the Biden Administration.  If anything can be FUBARed, this Administration will do it.  It’d be funny if we didn’t suffer due to their ineptitude.

19 minutes ago, Hagar said:

So, overplayed the vaccine - overplayed the mask - overplayed the lockdowns - pretty much fouled up everything they possibly could.  Sounds like SOP for the Biden Administration.  If anything can be FUBARed, this Administration will do it.  It’d be funny if we didn’t suffer due to their ineptitude.

Any person who thinks they can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of them, better take a closer look at the American Indian. 

- Henry Ford

Big government is the problem that plagues this country. It’s gotten ridiculously out of hand. Our government has treasonous people in high positions. It’s going to be tough to fix it but not impossible.

5 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Any person who thinks they can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of them, better take a closer look at the American Indian. 

- Henry Ford

Big government is the problem that plagues this country. It’s gotten ridiculously out of hand. Our government has treasonous people in high positions. It’s going to be tough to fix it but not impossible.

You’re correct.  And yes, treasonous people in high positions.  No doubt, they care more about their bank account than they do America.

7 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Finally got the rona.  Haven’t worn a mask since they dropped the mandate and didn’t get any boosters once the milder variants showed up.  Hopefully the symptoms stay relatively mild.  Basically feels like the flu right now.  

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Did you lose your sense of taste? Besides the lethargy, that was what I hated most. 

54 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Finally got the rona.  Haven’t worn a mask since they dropped the mandate and didn’t get any boosters once the milder variants showed up.  Hopefully the symptoms stay relatively mild.  Basically feels like the flu right now.  

All the best on recovery.  The name, Covid, Flu, Bronchitis - they all make you feel miserable.  My remedy, a big, rare, ribeye - but that’s my remedy for everything.  😂👽😂

8 hours ago, baddog said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Did you lose your sense of taste? Besides the lethargy, that was what I hated most. 

No loss of taste.  No appetite yesterday, but that’s a little better today.  Minor dry cough, fever off and on, lethargy, some aches and chills.  Diarrhea has been the worst of it.  

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

All the best on recovery.  The name, Covid, Flu, Bronchitis - they all make you feel miserable.  My remedy, a big, rare, ribeye - but that’s my remedy for everything.  😂👽😂

Lost my appetite yesterday.  Came back a little today, but some toast and soup was all I could handle.  The ribeye is gonna have to wait a couple days 😉

600 Million Doses Later, Dr. Birx Admits She “Knew” COVID-19 Vaccines “Were Not Going to Protect Against Infection”

I don’t want to hear Jack about a vaccine or a mask! I’ve been saying it from the get go that these people are full of 💩! There were other ways to manage this virus without destroying peoples lives! Pisses me off! 

Some of you people….. you think that just because there are many people dead that would not have died had they not taken the vaccine, it is a reason to be skeptical of the government.

Now get in line and get your boosters!!!

Be glad Big Brother has the answers. 

I still can't believe how many people fell for the mask scam. And how many continue to.

It was ALWAYS security theatre and a way to escalate people along the compliance ladder.

The most protected man in the world just got COVID, but go on with your masking. It will probably work out for you. Smh