Isn’t This an Insurrection?

baddog

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

And the fact that it happened about ten minutes after Don Jr, Rudolph, and the Don himself encouraged them to do so is just ironic, too?  And the fact that it JUST SO HAPPENED to occur at the exact moment that the VP was to certify the votes was just dumb luck, too, huh?  You guys would argue that the fellas that flew planes into the world trade centers were just out for a aerial tour and got a little too close... if Trump said so.

You're not as smart as I thought.... and that's saying something.  

I won't repeat because Hippy beat me to it...insurrection apparently is a petty crime, lol.

As you say, this is too easy.

23 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

If you recognize the 2 impeachments, you must recognize the 2 not guilty verdicts......

If you support the impeachment process you should support the results 

Hey Hippy, go throw some Molotov cocktails at a Walmart and step inside and grab you a big screen TV in the name of Fentanyl George. It’s not even a misdemeanor. If you accidentally get arrested, call Kamala. 

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y'all keep asking for the definition... it's here.  Then you turn right around and ask how it can be an insurrection when nobody brought weapons and nobody was killed.  Where exactly in your definition does it state that weapons must be used and somebody has to die for it to be an insurrection?  It doesn't.  

When the sitting president is defeated, then sends his supporters down the street to the Capitol building to disrupt the certification of the votes which would rightfully and legally remove him from office...  that's about as textbook as you can get for a insurrection.

"a violent uprising against an authority or government"  is how insurrection is defined.  Was there violence on that day? Ask the cop who got his brain beat in with a fire extinguisher.  Was property destroyed?  Yes.  Were people killed?  Yes.  That's about as textbook as you can get for violence.  You have not choice to agree that violence occurred that day.  Was this uprising against an authority or government?  They literally stormed the Senate Chambers as votes were being cast.  

You can try to defend the traitorous actions of your fellow Trumper insurrectionists all you want, but you guys managed to do something so embarrassing and shameful that you can't admit that it occurred as it did.  

Just attacking the capitol is an insurrection.... the fact that it was done so in an attempt to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power as directed by the recently deposed chief executive is indefensibly an insurrection.  

Did you actually just repeat the often quoted but proven lie that a cop got his brains beat in with a fire extinguisher? Are you really this "misinformed" or just a gullible sheeple? That statement pretty much epitomizes your depth of knowledge of the situation. Who could take you serious when you pull crap like that.

You would be infinitely better served by staying off any topics involving Trump. Your blind hatred is making you look incredibly stupid...to the point on par with Magatrust. Seriously, think about that. You are on par with the reigning "worst poster on the board" when you delve into topics involving Trump. I say "I feel sorry for you" jokingly or sarcastically often, but this time the statement is for real. I can't fathom how someone can harbor so much hate for such petty reasons.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Did you actually just repeat the often quoted but proven lie that a cop got his brains beat in with a fire extinguisher? Are you really this "misinformed" or just a gullible sheeple? That statement pretty much epitomizes your depth of knowledge of the situation. Who could take you serious when you pull crap like that.

You would be infinitely better served by staying off any topics involving Trump. Your blind hatred is making you look incredibly stupid...to the point on par with Magatrust. Seriously, think about that. You are on par with the reigning "worst poster on the board" when you delve into topics involving Trump. I say "I feel sorry for you" jokingly or sarcastically often, but this time the statement is for real. I can't fathom how someone can harbor so much hate for such petty reasons.

Good catch, I read right through that.

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I've explained it too many times to count.  

It's a matter of opinion.  You say that Trump did nothing wrong, and other people recognize rightly that he did.  The fact is that you would have been trying to elbow your way through the doors to the capitol on 1/6 if you'd have been able to afford the bus fare to DC to see your fallen Messiah.

Actually it's not a matter of opinion.  Trump has been impeached for his actions.  Hundreds have been charged and arrested.  Countless civil lawsuits are pending against Trump.  The fact that you haven't woken from your brainwashing/hypnosis is really sad. 

You’re delusional. Seriously. 
1. When did I say he did nothing wrong? And no, I would never have taken part in the rioting that ensued on 1/6.

2. I’ve stated on here several times that he will not be successful in a second attempt. The reason they’re trying to get the insurrection to stick is because that would mean he can’t run again, and they’re scared. 
3. The hundreds that have been charged is not for insurrection. 
4. You still haven’t given the legal definition of the crime of insurrection. 

11 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

You’re delusional. Seriously. 
1. When did I say he did nothing wrong? And no, I would never have taken part in the rioting that ensued on 1/6.

2. I’ve stated on here several times that he will not be successful in a second attempt. The reason they’re trying to get the insurrection to stick is because that would mean he can’t run again, and they’re scared. 
3. The hundreds that have been charged is not for insurrection. 
4. You still haven’t given the legal definition of the crime of insurrection. 

I'm not sure how he would do a second run.....I think if he and Ron Desantis run on same ticket, that could be a successful venture.  Also look at what a horrible job Biden is doing....and he can't complete a sentence.....so who runs in his place, Harris?  She was at the bottom of the ticket when she ran for President. 

Legally, they will never be able to prove Trump caused the riot.  Using fighting terms in public speeches has been going on since the founding of our country, plus it's used in sports, by cheerleaders, etc......that along with the fact he said "peaceful" in the Jan 6th speech,  this insurrection nonsense is just media and political theater.