Isn’t This an Insurrection?

baddog

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Do you kooks ever stop and think.. “man why am I doing all this for FREE?!”

Seriously. Most of you guys are broke hillbillies defending the establishment (Hilarious, btw). At least apply to the RNC or some pro-trump PAC so you can get paid for your 24/7 defending political parties online 

So, evidently, you have no issues with this.  Why should we not be surprised?  Typical two-faced Demoncrat!!!

No, not an insurrection.  That's when a mob overpowers barricades, attacks cops, breaks windows/doors to gain entry to our capital building in a failed attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the rightful winner of an election.  

These guys are in the wrong, but can't be compared to the attempted coup on 1/6. 

16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, not an insurrection.  That's when a mob overpowers barricades, attacks cops, breaks windows/doors to gain entry to our capital building in a failed attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the rightful winner of an election.  

These guys are in the wrong, but can't be compared to the attempted coup on 1/6. 

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Per Webster.......

2 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Per Webster.......

Which would include what is going on in Portland and other major cities where Antifa & BLM controls parts of the cities.

40 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Which would include what is going on in Portland and other major cities where Antifa & BLM controls parts of the cities.

Absolutely…….to date not one person in the Jan 6th riot has been charged with seditious conspiracy or insurrection……and if they do, that rule would apply to many more people in Portland

6 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Absolutely…….to date not one person in the Jan 6th riot has been charged with seditious conspiracy or insurrection……and if they do, that rule would apply to many more people in Portland

I learned the actual definition from you earlier. Thank you for that. This is why I questioned this attack.

5 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Per Webster.......

I'm going to go out on a limb and state for the record that those people crawled through windows and broke down doors at the capitol with the express purpose of stopping the certification of the votes and the peaceful transfer of power.  You can paint it any which way that you want to, but hollering at a Congressman during a press conference doesn't compare with what Trump's supporters did on 1/6.

He's been impeached (for the second time) and people are being convicted for their actions on that date.  

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and state for the record that those people crawled through windows and broke down doors at the capitol with the express purpose of stopping the certification of the votes and the peaceful transfer of power.  You can paint it any which way that you want to, but hollering at a Congressman during a press conference doesn't compare with what Trump's supporters did on 1/6.

He's been impeached (for the second time) and people are being convicted for their actions on that date.  

It was a protest. It wasn’t even organized. Nobody had any real hopes of stopping the transfer of power. Nobody got killed (except one of the protesters). It was a show of discontent at best. A protest more or less. 

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

How would they stop the certification of the votes?

33 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and temporarily agree with you.  So where did you get this information? Who was in charge?  Where is the proof?  Why has no one been charged with anything other than trespassing and/or vandalism? 

After you explain that, rioters in I believe Portland forced officers out of their station and vandalized the building and sat it on fire........ why do you feel that is not worse than the Jan 6th incident of trespassing and a few broke windows? 

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

It was a protest. It wasn’t even organized. Nobody had any real hopes of stopping the transfer of power. Nobody got killed (except one of the protesters). It was a show of discontent at best. A protest more or less. 

Wrong. 

When they all showed up for speeches it was a rally. 

When they toted their signs down to the capital and yelled their frustrations it was a protest. 

When they started accessing restricted areas, fighting the cops, and breaking stuff it was a riot. 

When they breached our capitol building trying to intimidate/brutalize/kill congressmen/vp in order to prevent Joe Biden from becoming the next president it became an insurrection. That can’t be disputed by reasonable people. They brought along a gallows for Pence, for crying out loud. 

Our peaceful transfer of power has been in place for almost 250 years…. A shining example of how democracies are supposed to work. A bunch of numbskulled Trump loyalists are to blame for ruining that tradition. Not the Dims, Libtards, Dummiecrats, etc…. A bunch of Republican voters tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power. Those are facts. 

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

When they breached our capitol building trying to intimidate/brutalize/kill congressmen/vp in order to prevent Joe Biden from becoming the next president it became an insurrection. That can’t be disputed by reasonable people. They brought along a gallows for Pence, for crying out loud.

Let’s break down the fallacy of your argument:

Which Congress”person” (if you’re going to turn into a left-winger, you need to use the correct “woke” verbiage) was brutalized or killed? It just didn’t happen. If that’s your argument, then you don’t have one. Why didn’t the protesters start shooting up the place? Set the building on fire? Set off explosives? As far as the gallows, don’t you think that was symbolic and not an actual end goal? Look CB, quit trying to make something out of it that wasn’t. Left wing exaggeration does not an insurrection make. I’m sorry Trump let you down. But I’ll tell you one thing he didn’t do… He did not call for an insurrection. He didn’t even call for a riot. He called for a protest. Was it a riot? I would call it a riot (although your left wing buddies wouldn’t if you use their examples of peaceful protests). What those people that marched down to the House did was completely on their own. It was wrong. It was stupid. It just wasn’t an insurrection. Answer me this, how many of them have been charged with (far less convicted of) insurrection? 

41 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Let’s break down the fallacy of your argument:

Which Congress”person” (if you’re going to turn into a left-winger, you need to use the correct “woke” verbiage) was brutalized or killed? It just didn’t happen. If that’s your argument, then you don’t have one. Why didn’t the protesters start shooting up the place? Set the building on fire? Set off explosives? As far as the gallows, don’t you think that was symbolic and not an actual end goal? Look CB, quit trying to make something out of it that wasn’t. Left wing exaggeration does not an insurrection make. I’m sorry Trump let you down. But I’ll tell you one thing he didn’t do… He did not call for an insurrection. He didn’t even call for a riot. He called for a protest. Was it a riot? I would call it a riot (although your left wing buddies wouldn’t if you use their examples of peaceful protests). What those people that marched down to the House did was completely on their own. It was wrong. It was stupid. It just wasn’t an insurrection. Answer me this, how many of them have been charged with (far less convicted of) insurrection? 

You’re right. The fact that the crowd went down to the Capitol on the orders of the person that lost the election at the exact moment that the “traitor” Mike Pence was about to certify the results of the election itself is irrelevant. The fact that they breached security and bumrushed the chambers is no big deal. The fact that the certification was actually delayed while the “Patriots” ransacked congressional offices is just like looting Foot Locker. It was just a “peaceful protest” exactly like burning a cop car in Saint Louis. 

People are so dumb sometimes. 

All of those involved in the insurrection of 1/6 should be sentenced to life in prison, and those involved in the Portland/Seattle/Minneapolis riots and looting should be bailed out by VP Harris……that is assuming that they were even arrested. Funny how numbskulls on the left can scream justice but not for all.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re right. The fact that the crowd went down to the Capitol on the orders of the person that lost the election at the exact moment that the “traitor” Mike Pence was about to certify the results of the election itself is irrelevant. The fact that they breached security and bumrushed the chambers is no big deal. The fact that the certification was actually delayed while the “Patriots” ransacked congressional offices is just like looting Foot Locker. It was just a “peaceful protest” exactly like burning a cop car in Saint Louis. 

People are so dumb sometimes. 

Yes they are. Thanks for the proof.