Can Someone Please Explain What Has Happened To LC-M?????

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC-M started off looking sharp and was predicted to make the playoffs. What has happened???

they were apparently a little overrated at the beginning of the year.  also, PNG has exceeded expectations.  add into that the fact that dayton is very good again this year, nederland is in usual form, and lumberton has come out of nowhere and taken the district by storm.  at the beginning of the year, i still wouldn't have predicted them as a playoff team, but i thought they would be more competitive than they've been.  as things have turned out, it seems like everyone is clustered at either the top or the bottom, and there is no real middle ground this year, which is where i kinda figured that LCM would end up. 

even though im not a big fan of lcm for obvious reasons.  i still feel bad for moody and his team.  the expectations were very high in bear country this year and it just has not worked out.  hopefully they will get things together and be a little more competitive next year.  they have some good athletes, they just need to hang in there and believe they can win. 

even though im not a big fan of lcm for obvious reasons.  i still feel bad for moody and his team.  the expectations were very high in bear country this year and it just has not worked out.  hopefully they will get things together and be a little more competitive next year.  they have some good athletes, they just need to hang in there and believe they can win.   

I don't think they will  be better next year cause they are losing alot. I hear a few players that migrated over there from Wo-s is coming back to Wo-s next year...you know they aren't use to losing like that. I think this was their best year to make the playoffs after this year, it will be a struggle.

Disipline, disipline, disipline. They have none. They have some great talent on that team. Its ashamed of how they have been playing with all of the fan support behind them. I believe in the rivalry like most others, but it makes me mad at how they are doing. They SHOULD have been ALOT better. I think after our game, they gave up. No heart left.

I don't think they will  be better next year cause they are losing alot. nI hear a few players that migrated over there from Wo-s is coming back to Wo-s next year...you know they aren't use to losing like that. I think this was their best year to make the playoffs after this year, it will be a struggle.

BINGO.  This is a one of many problems.  Because of the ease of going back & forth, you never know who is going to stay and who you're gonna have  who you can depend on. 

I don't think they will  be better next year cause they are losing alot. I hear a few players that migrated over there from Wo-s is coming back to Wo-s next year...you know they aren't use to losing like that. I think this was their best year to make the playoffs after this year, it will be a struggle.

Who on any of the LCM teams (9th, JV, Varsity) originated from WOS?  I don't know of any on Varsity.

There have been several players in the past that may come over in the 9th and stay for playing time at whatever level and than move back to WOS when they are sr and can play on varsity , cant really blame them as long as the powers that be let it happen, heck that way they can go to the playoffs and a shot at a scholarship. But I dont think there or any playing at LCM now that recently moved over, but I know some werent there a few years ago, dont know where they came from.

Not sure if any of this is factual or just speculation, but if they aren't "used to losing" I have a simple  remedy.  Put in the work & dedication necessary to start winning. Don't jump ship.  Be a difference maker.  I can assure you many of the other players, coaches & fans don't like losing either.

I don't feel sorry for moody, or any of the quiters that left WOS for mlc.  There has NEVER been any player leave WOS and do anything at mlc.  The quiters that left WOS should stay at mlc, it is too fun beating them year in and year out.  As for the bears this season, "THE BEARS WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE", No Discipline, No Commitment, No Wins.  Keep up the good work BOJO!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86