Question for Cardinal Backer

stevenash

30 minutes ago, Realville said:

Neither is Pat Robertson.

All of Trumpā€™s kids were investigated, even attacked by the left. They werenā€™t running for president. Joe is running for president and committed the crime of quid-pro-quo to protect coke-head Hunter, but the left sees nothing wrong with this.

29 minutes ago, Realville said:

Neither is Pat Robertson.

Even Trump's very ownĀ hand-selected AG says that there's nothing to look at as far as Hunter Biden goes.Ā 

There's nobody left on Trump's team but himself, Rudy Guiliani (whose getting rich filing frivolous lawsuits and trying to sleep with underage reporters), and a bunch of people who voted for him and still can't admit that he got his cheeks clapped back in November.Ā 

21 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Even Trump's very ownĀ hand-selected AG says that there's nothing to look at as far as Hunter Biden goes.Ā 

There's nobody left on Trump's team but himself, Rudy Guiliani (whose getting rich filing frivolous lawsuits and trying to sleep with underage reporters), and a bunch of people who voted for him and still can't admit that he got his cheeks clapped back in November.Ā 

Believe what you want goose.

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think you are very wrong on the above statement.Ā  I think he said there was no need for a special prosecutor and the the current FBI investigation is adequate.Ā  Please prove me wrong.

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Did you actually think this article has any merit?Ā An opinionĀ rant by anĀ author ate up with TDS can only appreciated by the like-minded afflicted, I guess.

You do realize that nowdaysĀ TDS describes his minions, not the other people.Ā 

And Trump has turned on everybody.Ā  From the Republican Governor of Georgia (a state that must be won in the runoffs next month) to Mitch McConnell to anybody else that isn't willing to ignore facts, reason, and the law and continue pushing the fairy tale that he is somehow going to remain in power.Ā 

Don't worry... he hasn't turned on you yet, lol.Ā  You should consider making a large cash donation to the cause.Ā  Rudolph Guliani isn't cheap.Ā Ā 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

You do realize that nowdaysĀ TDS describes his minions, not the other people.Ā 

And Trump has turned on everybody.Ā  From the Republican Governor of Georgia (a state that must be won in the runoffs next month) to Mitch McConnell to anybody else that isn't willing to ignore facts, reason, and the law and continue pushing the fairy tale that he is somehow going to remain in power.Ā 

Don't worry... he hasn't turned on you yet, lol.Ā  You should consider making a large cash donation to the cause.Ā  Rudolph Guliani isn't cheap.Ā Ā 

How do you figure TDS describes his minions? Do you consider this a remotely cogent response? Your blind opinion formulated through otherĀ TDS partisan opinions...we get it.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

How do you figure TDS describes his minions? Do you consider this a remotely cogent response? Your blind opinion formulated through otherĀ TDS partisan opinions...we get it.

Trump is a clown.Ā  That's why he was b-slapped in the general election last month.Ā  The fact that he refuses to admit it is ridiculous.Ā  The fact that his followers continue to believe every lie and misrepresentation that he spews is just embarrassing.Ā  His behavior (and the behavior of people like you) is the reason that he didn't get re-elected.Ā Ā 

There was no voter fraud. There were no rigged voting machines.Ā  Most Americans hate his guts.... for good reason.Ā Ā Y'all are just a bunch of babies.Ā  You're just embarrassing yourselves now. Even Trump's three hand-picked Supreme Court Justices know that he's full of it.Ā  It's so pitiful to watch you all cry, weep, moan, and gnash your teeth because you can't believe that your Lord and Savior got beat down.Ā 

By what? 7 million votes overall?Ā  A couple hundred thou in swing states?Ā Ā 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump is a clown.Ā  That's why he was b-slapped in the general election last month.Ā  The fact that he refuses to admit it is ridiculous.Ā  The fact that his followers continue to believe every lie and misrepresentation that he spews is just embarrassing.Ā  His behavior (and the behavior of people like you) is the reason that he didn't get re-elected.Ā Ā 

There was no voter fraud. There were no rigged voting machines.Ā  Most Americans hate his guts.... for good reason.Ā Ā Y'all are just a bunch of babies.Ā  You're just embarrassing yourselves now. Even Trump's three hand-picked Supreme Court Justices know that he's full of it.Ā  It's so pitiful to watch you all cry, weep, moan, and gnash your teeth because you can't believe that your Lord and Savior got beat down.Ā 

By what? 7 million votes overall?Ā  A couple hundred thou in swing states?Ā Ā 

Such a typical TDS rant. What behavior have I exhibited that leads you to come to the hilarious conclusion that I am the reason he fell short on counted votes? Please, use your mythical powers to come up with an answer. Once you can't, maybe you will realize you are just another low information,Ā hate-filled spewer of TDS tainted opinions simultaneously accusing your counterparts of doing precisely what you yourself are guilty of. Now get to work on that evidence. (I have a feeling that your reply will be filled with generalized, rationalized, stereotypical Liberal edicts.)

33 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Cmon man. Youā€™re not that stupid are you?

Well, maybe if trump had focused on his job instead of worrying about his opponentā€™s family, he would be the president for four more years.Ā 
Ā 

Nobody thinks Trumpā€™s kids are any cleaner than Hunter. But not to worry... the House will be looking into the Trump kids soon.Ā 

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

Well, maybe if trump had focused on his job instead of worrying about his opponentā€™s family, he would be the president for four more years.Ā 
Ā 

Nobody thinks Trumpā€™s kids are any cleaner than Hunter.Ā 

I do. And I can guarantee I'm not alone. In fact, you are probably in the minority on this argument. I can only imagine the outrage if one of Trump's kids was credibly accused of wrongdoing, and Trump's response when questioned was "I'm proud of my kid(s)".Ā  The TDS is rampant.

Why do you accuse Trump of not focusing on his job? Can you lay out your argument as to why you came to that conclusion? Since you post on this forum, I guess I can make the claim that you are notĀ focused on yourĀ job. Is this correct based on your logic? You seem to throw out a plethora of baseless allegations that you can't defend, then admonish others for discussing allegations based on published accounts.

Are you throwing out another hair-brained conspiracy theory as to why Trump received less counted votes than Biden? Are you saying that if Trump would have not mentioned Hunter, he would have won? Why do you accuse others of discussing outlandish theories, then offer up your own?

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ā 

Nobody thinks Trumpā€™s kids are any cleaner than Hunter. But not to worry... the House will be looking into the Trump kids soon.Ā 

Thatā€™s not what you implied. You implied that ā€œthere was nothing to look atā€ regarding Hunter Biden.Ā 

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

Ā 

i guess Karl Rove has TDS, too.Ā 

Why would you claim this is a sign of TDS? Do you even know the meaning of TDS? The next time you feel like lambasting someone for what you think is a stupid post, reference back to this one. Your comment is comical and sad.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I do. And I can guarantee I'm not alone. In fact, you are probably in the minority on this argument. I can only imagine the outrage if one of Trump's kids was credibly accused of wrongdoing, and Trump's response when questioned was "I'm proud of my kid(s)".Ā  The TDS is rampant.

Why do you accuse Trump of not focusing on his job? Can you lay out your argument as to why you came to that conclusion? Since you post on this forum, I guess I can make the claim that you are notĀ focused on yourĀ job. Is this correct based on your logic? You seem to throw out a plethora of baseless allegations that you can't defend, then admonish others for discussing allegations based on published accounts.

Are you throwing out another hair-brained conspiracy theory as to why Trump received less counted votes than Biden? Are you saying that if Trump would have not mentioned Hunter, he would have won? Why do you accuse others of discussing outlandish theories, then offer up your own?

Trump was more worried about attacking Biden through his kids than he was in defending his own record.Ā 
Ā 

Thatā€™s why he got rag-dolled in the election last month. Ā