Question for Cardinal Backer

stevenash

Many are satisfied with the election results, regardless of how they were obtained.  No one in power seems to wonder how an old man, with obvious mental problems, could get 22% more votes than anyone in history. But I’m curious.  How many voting machines have been audited - checked by computer analysts?  How many mail in votes have been verified to see if 1. Is the voter registered?  2. Is the voter a resident?  3. Is it the voters signature?  4. Is the voter alive?  Basically, has there been an investigation?   To my knowledge no.  Until someone does those things, no judge, whatever his political background will do anything.

Here’s a similar situation.  Lance Armstrong won 7 straight Tour de France cycling competitions.  An accomplishment comparable to a senile old man getting 80 Million votes for president.   Armstrong did this while repeatedly passing drug test.   He wasn’t exposed until there was an investigation.  Biden’s win has passed the drug test (recounts), but could it survive an intense scrutiny-investigation?  I don’t think so.