Did Covid Just Happen?

Hagar

Most Americans would say yes to the title.   Matter of fact, if you say no, you’re labeled a conspiracy theorist nut.   Well so be it, but maybe before you judge me, you might want to look at the facts, and my opinions.   First, and most important, Dr. Fauci said there would be an infectious disease outbreak during the Trump Administration .   His words, “No doubt Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak”.   Pay close attention to the words.  Not maybe, probably, perhaps, but No doubt.   Tell me fellow posters, how could this respected (by most), world renown expert, make a slap down, this ain’t no 🐂💩 statement like that unless he knew something?

This is the hidden content, please

It’s also common knowledge that Joe and Hunter Biden have close ties to China, Hunter having received untold millions from them.  These are facts.   Covid originated in China.  Because of Covid, States went to mail in ballots, a procedure so easy to commit voter fraud, even the NYT had a story on it.  I stated, long before the election Trump would not win if mail in ballots became a common practice.

It all goes back to what Dr. Fauci said, “No doubt”.   No doubt this was the plan.   Be dammed to the people dying and suffering.  The puppet masters, whoever they are, or whatever name they go by, could care less.   They manipulated Biden’s victory, and will continue to manipulate our government, all Democrats & many Republicans. In my younger days, I was told of this, & thought of those people like many of you think of me now, crazy.  Difference is, now we have proof.   No doubt.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Most Americans would say yes to the title.   Matter of fact, if you say no, you’re labeled a conspiracy theorist nut.   Well so be it, but maybe before you judge me, you might want to look at the facts, and my opinions.   First, and most important, Dr. Fauci said there would be an infectious disease outbreak during the Trump Administration .   His words, “No doubt Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak”.   Pay close attention to the words.  Not maybe, probably, perhaps, but No doubt.   Tell me fellow posters, how could this respected (by most), world renown expert, make a slap down, this ain’t no 🐂💩 statement like that unless he knew something?

This is the hidden content, please

It’s also common knowledge that Joe and Hunter Biden have close ties to China, Hunter having received untold millions from them.  These are facts.   Covid originated in China.  Because of Covid, States went to mail in ballots, a procedure so easy to commit voter fraud, even the NYT had a story on it.  I stated, long before the election Trump would not win if mail in ballots became a common practice.

It all goes back to what Dr. Fauci said, “No doubt”.   No doubt this was the plan.   Be dammed to the people dying and suffering.  The puppet masters, whoever they are, or whatever name they go by, could care less.   They manipulated Biden’s victory, and will continue to manipulate our government, all Democrats & many Republicans. In my younger days, I was told of this, & thought of those people like many of you think of me now, crazy.  Difference is, now we have proof.   No doubt.

Agree Hagar. This was a devious plan. It should be considered germ warfare.

11 minutes ago, Realville said:

I said it was a Scamdemic 2 weeks after it started. China leaders are laughing their Ass off!

I posted what that MIT professor said..... it would come down to being the biggest hoax in American history. When the (false) death tolls were announced, I had a slight change of heart. But now, it is so obvious it isn’t funny. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I posted what that MIT professor said..... it would come down to being the biggest hoax in American history. When the (false) death tolls were announced, I had a slight change of heart. But now, it is so obvious it isn’t funny. 

There’s been a ton of manufactured Crap since Trump took office but I love the way he puts a spot light on it and reveals how phony and hypocritical they can be.

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

People just need to be smarter.  Wear a mask at the salad bar.  Avoid close contact with as many people as you possibly can.  Don't go to a funeral unless you're family or a pallbearer.  Don't dance with anybody you don't live with. Don't put motel room tv remotes in your mouth.

The simple stuff. 

You forgot don’t play tackle football. Oh....I forgot you can’t get it if your wearing a football uniform. 😎