Coldspring-Oakhurst 41 Crockett 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Coldspring-Oakhurst 41 Crockett 13/FINAL
6 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Are you ready for next week's game district championship on the line

Yes I am! There will be some great RBs on display next Friday night. Both teams have studs that could take it to house on each carry. Coach Mo is definitely familiar with that Coldspring offense so it should be a good coaching matchup as well. 

32 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

Yes we do. We will throw several WR screens and short routes similar to Crockett but our QB does throw a decent deep ball. The pass game should be good enough to keep Coldspring from stacking the box against the run. 

Ok because I just watched where we don't play our safeties far back enough and usually blitz most the time something that we have to work on or we will be beat by the deep ball often

1 hour ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Ok because I just watched where we don't play our safeties far back enough and usually blitz most the time something that we have to work on or we will be beat by the deep ball often

I wouldn’t expect Diboll to go to the deep ball often. They will certainly try to lean heavily on the run game and pass enough just to keep the defense honest. Coldspring blitzed a lot against Crockett and was successful at getting into the backfield. Diboll will need to pop a couple of quick routes across the middle to keep the LBs in coverage because Coldspring always has good LBs. 

35 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

I wouldn’t expect Diboll to go to the deep ball often. They will certainly try to lean heavily on the run game and pass enough just to keep the defense honest. Coldspring blitzed a lot against Crockett and was successful at getting into the backfield. Diboll will need to pop a couple of quick routes across the middle to keep the LBs in coverage because Coldspring always has good LBs. 

Yes I saw that we had like 5 sacks or something like that against Crockett

On 10/31/2020 at 12:42 PM, TrojanWarrior08 said:

On 10/31/2020 at 2:49 PM, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Yes I saw that we had like 5 sacks or something like that against Crockett

So is the DC an idiot or what shut down Crockett but got torched by Huntington?