Poor Little Rudy

TxHoops

I had to ask...wasn't "Borat" from Kazakhstan? 🤣 His sister Natalya was #3 prostitute in all of Kazakhstan...his mother gave birth to him at 9yrs old, his father was "Boldiek The Rapist". Come on man! It's worth a Wikipedia search...😂🤣. I will say, Borat is a better journalist than 90% of the news media in America today. And I personally thought Joe and Hunter looked great in their photo with those pesky Kazakh dictators. 

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

This is the hidden content, please

For someone who is as litigious as they come (which is a compliment in my circles 😂), Trump sure picks some clowns for attorneys.  But in fairness, Rudy is a significant bump from Cohen. 

Fake!  Just trying to cover for your boy biden!

This is the hidden content, please

12 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Not my boy.  But it is humorous watching you claim fake news while constantly posting links to tinfoilhat.com.  

True.

I have seen as much "fake news" posted from the right as I have seen from the left in this forum.

There are times I think we have spam problems down here.

38 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Apparently that works both ways.  As evidence, I present Exhibit A 👆

(Edit:  Not you @baddog, you may be strange and/or crazy but only in the best way.)

I’ve been called a lot worse. I think everyone has their quirks, some bad, some good. You are still the only non-conservative on this board that can I actually carry on a conversation with.