Port Arthur Memorial 26 La Porte 3/FINAL

WOSgrad

I saw this game this morning and LaPorte looks exactly the same as they did last year.  The few athletes they do have are on offense and they don’t have much talent on defense except when #20 Bright is in the game.  On O, Memorial was just too athletic for them and on Defense, you had some good play from the front 7 and I heard the sophomore Thornton’s name called a few times. Memorial tackled very well.  Few things.

1. The lack of the PA Marching Heat took away from this game’s “atmosphere” (Whatever that means)

2. PA Sophmore Sanders will probably lead the district in rushing yards when this season is said and done.

3. This team posted and dominating performance and didn’t allow a TD including a goal line stance.  So this should debunk the criticism that one of their fans ( a resident poster) has been making toward them and the coach.

4. Somebody really need to go and recruit on of those soccer players to play football because the Titan Kicking game is now painful to watch.

5. For future reference, when a d-lineman and I-lineman get tangled up and both start pushing and pulling in each other or should either be a defensive and offensive holding with penalties offsetting or it’s a no call.  Don’t call offensive holding only because the offensive linemen is in the away team.  🤦🏾

36 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I saw this game this morning and LaPorte looks exactly the same as they did last year.  The few athletes they do have are on offense and they don’t have much talent on defense except when #20 Bright is in the game.  On O, Memorial was just too athletic for them and on Defense, you had some good play from the front 7 and I heard the sophomore Thornton’s name called a few times. Memorial tackled very well.  Few things.

1. The lack of the PA Marching Heat took away from this game’s “atmosphere” (Whatever that means)

2. PA Sophmore Sanders will probably lead the district in rushing yards when this season is said and done.

3. This team posted and dominating performance and didn’t allow a TD including a goal line stance.  So this should debunk the criticism that one of their fans ( a resident poster) has been making toward them and the coach.

4. Somebody really need to go and recruit on of those soccer players to play football because the Titan Kicking game is now painful to watch.

5. For future reference, when a d-lineman and I-lineman get tangled up and both start pushing and pulling in each other or should either be a defensive and offensive holding with penalties offsetting or it’s a no call.  Don’t call offensive holding only because the offensive linemen is in the away team.  🤦🏾

Sanders is a JR, I'd expect you to know this. 

And you already know if we were to win state mouse would still get on the HC if they don't win it right. 😂 

What's an I-linemen?

26 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Man was I wrong.

I thought LP as a team would be flying around like PAM did when they dropped to 5A

They were slow......

Everything their HC said about our Oline, his Oline was guilty of

3 road games, 3 road wins but this win may be a tone setter for the rest of the season.....

I wanna listen to his lil show next week 😂 

If I remember right wasn't he at Clear Springs when we played them in the playoffs years ago?