Bridge City 27-Hamshire-Fannett 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

11-4A-I game from H.N. Litton Field at Larry Ward Stadium at 7:30 pm

You can listen to this game starting at 7:15 pm on SETXsports.com by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

You can watch the game on Texan Live by clicking on this link:

This is the hidden content, please

• WOSgrad changed the title to Hamshire-Fannett 27 Bridge City 20/FINAL

Yeah.... no offense, but we’ve been a small dog in 4AD1 and we’re well aware of what it feels like to play schools that were a lot larger than us. More bodies, bigger bodies, more athletic big kids. I’ve been saying for years that I’d rather get out-athleted by Silsbee or WOS than laid on by a bunch of fat boys from Huffman or Lumberton. We should be able to lay on teams like HF and OF. If we can’t, that’s on us. 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah.... no offense, but we’ve been a small dog in 4AD1 and we’re well aware of what it feels like to play schools that were a lot larger than us. More bodies, bigger bodies, more athletic big kids. I’ve been saying for years that I’d rather get out-athleted by Silsbee or WOS than laid on by a bunch of fat boys from Huffman or Lumberton. We should be able to lay on teams like HF and OF. If we can’t, that’s on us. 

Good lord, I wish Lumberton had some fat boys this year. And if we are being honest, I think Lumberton out-athleted y’all 29-0 last year and 34-0 the year before. More than just getting laid on. More like stomped on. 😎

• PhatMack19 changed the title to Bridge City 27-Hamshire-Fannett 20/FINAL