Jasper 63 Newton 20 FINAL

WOSgrad

44 minutes ago, NEagles95 said:

Got new helmets last year with WT’s initials on them. Not sure about uniforms. 

The Eagles certainly deserve to have the best equipment and uniforms that money can buy; if I was Nike, Underarmour, or Adidas, I would sign them to a multi year contract. I’m pretty sure Underarmour has multi year deals with Southlake Carroll, Duncanville, and Euless Trinity. The only difference between those schools and Newton is size; the Eagles have been every bit as good as them on the field 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Did basketball season already start! Dang 63 to 20! Good Lawd!

And it could have been worse. A few called back TDs. But the layoff hurt Newton with there young kids than jasper. Newton kids weren't understanding there assignments up front. But they will get better. Its easy to run a td in when no one is touching u. Jasper did what they were supposed to do.  What they will have  trouble when they meet 4a school that has as much talent. 34, 4 is not gonna beat top teams. And i still honestly believe in my opinion that if Silsbee and jasper would've complete that game that Silsbee would have came back and won.

3 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

would've, could've, should've and still 20>14😁

Lol !! Ur right. Score is a score. #34 for yall is a stud. So it is what is. On a positive note for jasper,newton,and Silsbee what will help all of them in the long run is willing to play anyone anywhere.i expect all 3 will at least go 3 rounds deep.

17 hours ago, dj said:

And it could have been worse. A few called back TDs. But the layoff hurt Newton with there young kids than jasper. Newton kids weren't understanding there assignments up front. But they will get better. Its easy to run a td in when no one is touching u. Jasper did what they were supposed to do.  What they will have  trouble when they meet 4a school that has as much talent. 34, 4 is not gonna beat top teams. And i still honestly believe in my opinion that if Silsbee and jasper would've complete that game that Silsbee would have came back and won.

We find out in 2 weeks, they might beat Vidor but I expect a close game. The Pirates have the size to match up, if Jasper is not throwing the ball a lot this year I am confident they can stop the run.

On 9/13/2020 at 10:19 AM, Boneyard Boys said:

We find out in 2 weeks, they might beat Vidor but I expect a close game. The Pirates have the size to match up, if Jasper is not throwing the ball a lot this year I am confident they can stop the run.

U heard here first Vidor will give them all they can handle!! Newton kids wasnt ready and there young up front and been that much undersize didn't help.vidor will score more than Newton.#34 for jasper is a stud but u look even better when no one is touching u. He will get his yards but I luv ❤ coach Matthew's and he will have them kids ready. It will be a great game i assure u.