Jasper 63 Newton 20 FINAL

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, NEagles95 said:

It really is. When we were coming back from evacuation there were a few trees and signs down in Jasper but got further down 190 and it looked like rita. 

Pretty crazy. Jasper also dodged a bullet with that tornado in the spring. It's not normal for Jasper to catch a break like that, let alone two in the same year. 

2 minutes ago, NEagles95 said:

You’re right about that. Not sure if y’all are really good or we are really bad, lol. 

I'd like to think we're that good, but who knows? We got out of the gate fast last week against Silsbee too, but turnovers hurt us and they got back in it before the game was called before halftime. I think Newton's better than they've shown tonight. 

1 minute ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I'd like to think we're that good, but who knows? We got out of the gate fast last week against Silsbee too, but turnovers hurt us and they got back in it before the game was called before halftime. I think Newton's better than they've shown tonight. 

That’s right, y’all did play a lil last week. I think we’ve only had one scrimmage and obviously not nearly enough practice. Silsbee is tearing Lumberton up but that’s no shocker. Limbrick is running all over us. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Jasper fans can vouch for this: personally when i pick Jasper to have a special year they don't, when i think they will have an average year they play like world-beaters. Maybe it's one of them years. I knew Limbrick would do great things this year though. Newton just gotta get some games under them maybe??

Newton upfront isn't that gud against bigger teams.there inexperienced is showing right now.they have a long way to go. Jasper will need to do something besides running limerick and thomas.thats not gonna work against better teams.