If you ever vote DEMONcrat again

Ty Cobb

5 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

You can’t be credible on this board if you have a different opinion or question other people’s opinions. Doesn’t bother me lol 

Opinions are great.  But most folks find it preferable to offer some reasoning for the opinion.  YOu ought to try that sometime.  It is far superior to self delusion.  Have a nice night.

3 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

You can’t be credible on this board if you have a different opinion or question other people’s opinions. Doesn’t bother me lol 

Not true, you can’t be credible if you continue to question facts.  And if you don’t think they are factual, make an argument to support your view.

Not holding my breath, by the way.

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Opinions are great.  But most folks find it preferable to offer some reasoning for the opinion.  YOu ought to try that sometime.  It is far superior to self delusion.  Have a nice night.

All the reasoning in the world won’t help with you guys. Last time I presented some facts and numbers to you you changed the subject. Lol 

11 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You know the statement to which he refers.   That tactic will buy you about two  more minutes to figure some way to escape your self created dilemma.  In light of the facts presented to you and the FACT that you offered no facts, you probably  should just punt.

I really have no idea which statement he refers to. And your right I’ve presented no facts. I just repeated what I learned today and you guys are still upset 😂 

10 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Which statement are you referring to?  As I recall I asked one person a question and got responses from 15 other people lol 

Wow, you just sunk below childish. As everyone knows on this board, I have no inhibition of going in the gutter with a piss-poor poster. You have continually ran from the discussion. But what is sickening is that you tried to mock other's opinion, but refused to expose yourself to ridicule by withholding your own beliefs. And even more disgusting than that, you claim that you did adhere to debate standards by giving your opinion (an outright lie). You can continue to try to weasel out of this "debate" by sinking lower, and it will work for most on here...as they have an admiral mode of decorum. I'm not afflicted with such civility, and will follow you down into the gutter as far as you are willing to go. So far you have not resorted to outright personal attacks, so I haven't either. But that can only be the next step, as you have no other option other than admitting defeat...or actually doing the civilized thing and articulate your "theory" of the economy...opening yourself to righteous and deserved mocking. Apparently you think you can dish it out, but not take it. Let's see where you go. DoTheCon knows where. You can PM him for advice...then do the opposite.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow, you just sunk below childish. As everyone knows on this board, I have no inhibition of going in the gutter with a piss-poor poster. You have continually ran from the discussion. But what is sickening is that you tried to mock other's opinion, but refused to expose yourself to ridicule by withholding your own beliefs. And even more disgusting than that, you claim that you did adhere to debate standards by giving your opinion (an outright lie). You can continue to try to weasel out of this "debate" by sinking lower, and it will work for most on here...as they have an admiral mode of decorum. I'm not afflicted with such civility, and will follow you down into the gutter as far as you are willing to go. So far you have not resorted to outright personal attacks, so I haven't either. But that can only be the next step, as you have no other option other than admitting defeat...or actually doing the civilized thing and articulate your "theory" of the economy...opening yourself to righteous and deserved mocking. Apparently you think you can dish it out, but not take it. Let's see where you go. DoTheCon knows where. You can PM him for advice...then do the opposite.

😂 I see you take this very seriously my guy. I have already stated that I don’t think one man can control the U.S. economy. You have enough time to write a long paragraph but not enough time to scroll down the first page I see. I don’t do name calling but if you want me to accept defeat  well I’ve been defeated. Lol Be blessed Mr Englebert. 

17 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

😂 I see you take this very seriously my guy. I have already stated that I don’t think one man can control the U.S. economy. You have enough time to write a long paragraph but not enough time to scroll down the first page I see. I don’t do name calling but if you want me to accept defeat  well I’ve been defeated. Lol Be blessed Mr Englebert. 

You continually miss the boat. It is amazing you have the gumption to actually post. And yes, if you want to question my ability to type out a little paragraph, I have the ability to question your intelligence.

What disgusts me is not this little forum, or this little topic...it is the fact that you have the nerve to mock people while simultaneously hiding behind your wall that shields you from ridicule. Yes, I do take that seriously. That is childish, and does nothing but stifle true debate. When you think about why serious discussions cannot be had, you can thank yourself for contributing to that divide. You are the problem. And unlike you, I do not delve in sarcasm veiled as empathy. I don't know how old you are, but I am certain you need to grow up.