2020 9-5A div 1

2 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

The LP/FW game is on youtube.  1st impression is FW's Oline can't block and they run a 3/4-5/2 look and both lines are smallish.  LP's receivers can't catch

Edit:  FW offense scores 6.  A 70+ yard fumble return and 2 safeties on LP punts........

Can’t find it on YouTube. 

24 minutes ago, Justafan72 said:

We have a money problem here in Friendswood HEHEHE ! ,but I definitely agree on the light problem.Stadium itself is ancient.

It's a cool stadium, just needs to be lit up more, it was hard to see even with my tablet on full bright. 

22 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I was told he did. 

Grdn played the entire game, but if you watch the game on YouTube Below you can tell he may be at 50 or 60%.A lot of his passes are High and he did not RUN once, except to move out of the pocket only to throw the ball away,which is unusual for Grden.Pavlitz ,Friendswood's workhorse RB did not play.Defense did a great job shutting down the Laporte offense.Injuries are playing a big part this time of season.

3 minutes ago, Justafan72 said:

Grdn played the entire game, but if you watch the game on YouTube Below you can tell he may be at 50 or 60%.A lot of his passes are High and he did not RUN once, except to move out of the pocket only to throw the ball away,which is unusual for Grden.Pavlitz ,Friendswood's workhorse RB did not play.Defense did a great job shutting down the Laporte offense.Injuries are playing a big part this time of season.

I noticed.

A certain Timberpup fan wants Friendswood to beat us so he gets overly excited, they couldn't get the job done themselves. 

58 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I got us winning 22-13 over Lee this week. 

Y’all will hold them to 2 scores or less. Y’all have much much better Play from you Safteys then we do. If we have PAM’s 2 Safteys we probably shut Lee out lol.  But our 2 got Torched for 4 TD’s.  Aside from that we stopped Lee. 

PAM 30

Lee 7

1 hour ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Make that 30-13 over Lee for me... They can't hang with y'all like that

1 hour ago, BlackShirts5 said:

Y’all will hold them to 2 scores or less. Y’all have much much better Play from you Safteys then we do. If we have PAM’s 2 Safteys we probably shut Lee out lol.  But our 2 got Torched for 4 TD’s.  Aside from that we stopped Lee. 

PAM 30

Lee 7

I don't trust us in our own Homecoming games 🤷🏾‍♂️

I would like to hope we could put the foot on the gas Friday though, we're due. 

As long as PAM stays in first place I think they’re the only team that has a chance to advance past the first round with a potential bi-district victory against Katy Paetow. Looks like Angleton has had some corona issue? 

Of the times we’ve played Manvel, this was definitely their best team this year. We missed the 2017 state championship team because of Harvey. I think Manvel is going to beat Foster this week and play them again for the regional final. I follow the Mo City area a lot because of some buddies that live there and this is probably Hightower’s best team in a while too. Unreal the draw 9-5A-D1 gets bi-district for the next couple of years. 

Still a lot of fun to have in the regular season though. 

2 hours ago, BlackShirts5 said:

Playoffs positions should start taking shape this week I think. Heres how I think Friday goes. Looks like this could be a last game of the season before we know the 3rd and 4th spots. 

PAM over Lee

Ball over RSS

BU over LP

GCM over FW. 

If PAM beats LEE, LP beats BU, and GCM beats FW, PAM will be 5-0 and Lee, LP, BU, and GCM will all be 3-2, with 2 weeks to play. That would be insane 

11 minutes ago, BlackShirts5 said:

So with the updated Standings as is.  PAM is obliviously clinched.  I see some saying United has clinched. Are they just saying they have clinched at least nothing worse then the 4th seed?  @Mr. Buddy Garrity 

PAM 5-0

United 4-1

GCM 3-2

Lee 3-2

Fwood 2-3

LP 2-3

Sterling 1-4

Ball 0-5

Yes