Hamshire-Fannett 32 Huffman Hargrave 30/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Jason_Kidd said:

Hf had the 3rd best talent in the district (maybe 4th) so at best they achieved exactly what they should have; that isn't coach of the year material to me. Don't get me wrong I think he is a great coach, but I don't feel he did anything that special because he had some really good basketball players on his team this year. 

I thought Fannett had 3rd best team talent wise, BC,LCM, Lumberton were all pretty even. 

2 hours ago, whsalum said:

Wow ! Was #10 sick ??

He played. According max prep he was held to 4 pts. Huffman scoring leader was #40 with 16pts. Hats off to coach Rideaux and Horns. He prepares the players each game for who they will be guarding / their strengths and weakness and will switch his lineup to match up defense wise. Truly think Huffman thought it would be a cake walk like last time eventhough they faced us with our center out sick and our backup center at the time who started mid season starting as our forward sitting out for that game  the 1st time around